Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ride will start from

(GAS CITY) hwy. & weber rd. (romeoville)
meet up time 9am kickstands up and leaving at 9:30 (sharp)


2nd meet spot (ELGIN) industrial park
(location) on Big timber rd. 1/4 miles west of randel rd.
1:00pm

then the ride continues

IF you don't meet at the south side location you'll miss 1/2 all the good shit

YOU ASK what are we going to do.

1. south side ride
2. new road i found in-between the elgin spot
3. the north spot
4. what ever road we feel like afterwards


The pace will be Normal Fast TO moderate.

RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE and stay STAGGERED are the safety rules
ride at your own risk....i assume no responsibility for you ass
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am carrying this over here from SBN.

kim said she could come and vcook (if he gets up in time...lmao)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,002 Posts
I'm thinking I'll probably be there. The new bike is for sale and the new-new bike is still getting custom work so I'll probably be there on the Busa.:D

Figure the odds!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
I'm trying to get a "sitter" for the kids, so I can get the wife out on her bike Sunday.....:D
 

·
Cuddlie as a koala
Joined
·
7,519 Posts
Odysseys said:
the ride will start from

(GAS CITY) hwy. & weber rd. (romeoville)
meet up time 9am kickstands up and leaving at 9:30 (sharp)


2nd meet spot (ELGIN) industrial park
(location) on Big timber rd. 1/4 miles west of randel rd.
1:00pm

then the ride continues

IF you don't meet at the south side location you'll miss 1/2 all the good shit

YOU ASK what are we going to do.

1. south side ride
2. new road i found in-between the elgin spot
3. the north spot
4. what ever road we feel like afterwards


The pace will be Normal Fast TO moderate.

RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE and stay STAGGERED are the safety rules
ride at your own risk....i assume no responsibility for you ass
Title says 'north side' but are heading south?:D:D:D
 

·
Lovin this Twin
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Im there!


Unless I wake up tomorrow and find unknown damage to the 10 after uhmmmmm well I guess ya better ask Vcook :D

We need to find a good 1/4 mile spot ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Can't go....Tony made it very clear he doesn't want me around here no more:D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
HUH....WHAT?

you better come
I'm teasin' Ken because my account got dropped:D . You know why I can't go I told you last night:p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,955 Posts
Crazy said:


I'm teasin' Ken because my account got dropped:D . You know why I can't go I told you last night:p
Dont feel bad Anna's account got dropped too. :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:


Dont feel bad Anna's account got dropped too. :p :p
I know, I know......I'm just trying to get into your tapper.

hahahahah:D :D :D :D :D

Maybe Tony will feel sorry for me and permanently attach the tap to my mouth. (oops!! said that out loud too):p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
563 Posts
"The pace will be Normal Fast TO moderate."

Is this a Mild ride then?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,955 Posts
Most likly the group at the front will be going faster, then it will ge slower as you get to the back of the pack. Just start in the middle and see if you need to move up or back.
 

·
Tgf Og
Joined
·
9,851 Posts
What he meant was that we will normally be going fast at a moderatley good clip!!!!!!!!!!!:helmet
 

·
BEER!
Joined
·
5,970 Posts
Jim,

You heading out on this ride? I know Maks mentioned going on this one since he's never met Oddy. Early AM Caribou meeting? I'll bring a deck of cards so you fast folks can get a game of poker in between stop signs waiting for me :jester

:cheers

Chris
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top