Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will, Jenny, Kevin, Garfield, Michael and myself met up by I-290 & Harlem Ave. Kevin was volunteered to led, because I have no idea where I'm going and noone else wanted to.

It was slow, it was safe the only crazy person was a asshole in a PT crusier.

Garfield took off early and went home (we think). Michael was tired and went home too. Will, Jenny Kevin and myself went to players club, talked, had a little to eat and checked out the cute Polish waitress (Jenny thinks she was Russian). After a lengthy discussion about Will's $2000 vibrator ... or rather exhaust system (that Jenny promises to test out) on his BMW, we all disembarked into the night.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vcook said:
the players club hires some fine looking women to waitress.
I doubt that has anything to do with all the rich old guys there with European bikes and cars.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michael said:
was good seeing all of you .. sorry i had to bail .. the conversation spooked me a bit :(
Oops, sorry about that. We actaully didn't talk about that anymore afterwards.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Had a good time last night! What a beautiful night! I never realized how great it was to ride late at night with nobody else on the roads.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
jenny, where did you take the picture from your avatar? I want to do some skyline shots with my bike and I'm looking for ideas.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That might be a cool thing to do after Strats on Tues. (which I will finally be in attendance:D :cheers )

Doc

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
not tomorrow night. looks like it's supposed to rain tomorrow (bad thing is it's Strats night, good thing is the *&$#% grass desperately needs it)

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Ernie said:
not tomorrow night. looks like it's supposed to rain tomorrow (bad thing is it's Strats night, good thing is the *&$#% grass desperately needs it)
Yeah, as much as we sometimes hate it, we could use a could steady 2-3 day rain right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts