Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
hmm, best buy and circuit city only carry the smaller 4 port stuff. if you want to get it locally probably the only places are CDW or Fry's

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
+1 to tigerdirect. Also CompUSA has carried these in the past.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
tigerdirect.com FTW

pick up in foxvalley aurora/naperville or out in orland park.
tigerdirect might have some other hardware to fill the bill, but they don't have in stock the one that he's looking for

+1 to tigerdirect. Also CompUSA has carried these in the past.
:lmao: compusa has shriveled up and died all over the country. they use to have 3 stores in the chicagoland area. now the sole remaining store in IL is ~70 miles away in Rockford. he'd be better off using mailorder from newegg or buy.com rather than driving 140+ miles for a $80 router

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
I guess you two clowns dont understand the meaning of 'has carried'.:twofinger:nanana

You've been hanging around Ken too long. :D

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was at Frys - nothing
Im not familiar with Microcenter.
TigerDirect couldnt help me.

Looks like it will be New Egg

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
They have a retail outlet?
Two in fact. They have a warehouse/retail in Naperville, just off 59th on Jefferson, and a full on store in some strip mall in Orland Park.

I don't care much for them, but I did buy a lot of parts for my new system from them because they had some killer sales going.

·
4,564 Posts
Why do you need 8 ports on a router?

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Reactions: Ernie

·
King Nothing, , ,
17,944 Posts
4 port router + 4 port Hub w/ uplink into the backside of the 4 port router FTWIYNIRNT

(For The Win If You Need It Right Now Today)
+1 you only need two ports on your router one exposed to the internet and one internal- xovercable to one port on an 8-12 port switch and setup the gateway address to point at the router. You dont need to order anything and can get all at best buy (around 100 bucks)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts