Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tommy want wingy
266 Posts
Just an update. I traded this bike to Dave in a deal for his M3. He never put a single mile on it, but due to corporate downsizing, Dave moved to California. I have the bike back, and I'm looking for just what I bought it for.... $800. The bike is at Grover's right now. I'm not sure how Ken or Tony like to run classifieds, but as far as I'm concerned, the first one with money in my hands can drive away the bike.

·
Tommy want wingy
266 Posts
I'll be out of the office today, but will try to log on to check my email and the board. Feel free to post here, send me an email direct... [email protected] or give me a call on my cell phone (847) 420-6225.

Some more details...

It's got a clean title and runs pretty well. I am the third owner, my best friend bought it in 94 (I believe) after graduating, and I have put about 40 miles on it (including the 20 mile ride home in the cold from Dave's house). My friend used it primarily for commuting, so it's lived a pretty easy life.

What needs work?

I'd probably say front fork seals, and some little items like gas tank bolt, and maybe a good tune-up. The plastic has some rash, and there's a couple dents in the tank, but as you can see, it looks pretty good from the pictures. It's not too bad, and.... it's $800.

I'll try listing here first, then onto ebay it goes.

Thanks,

Rick
(HRB)

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
If I wasn't trying to save for an exhaust system I'd be all over it. These were great bikes at the time. Sounds like someone will get a good deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts