1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Eat it Blu-Ray!!!!

·
The Victim Newbie
7,384 Posts
i have far from picked sides, however the thing to note is that blu ray is still winning in the media sales. and if im a studio picking between one or the other, im going to pick the one that natievly sells more disks. bluray is that one so far.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Blu-Ray currently (still) has a larger user base with the PS3.
Yes for now. PS3 is crap so we'll see if this trend can continue as the honeymoon fades.

·
Banned
6,882 Posts
Blu-Ray currently (still) has a larger user base with the PS3.
No one is going to the store and thinking "ok, I'm going to go buy the PS3 and use that primarily as my BR player". No console has ever carried a technology into the market...they follow. Right now the initial jump out of the box would of course be in the favor of BR. But the war is about stand alone players, for a good price, and reasonably priced HD movies. BR is not hitting it there at this time.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
if I'm a studio I'm picking the one that has the lower manufacturing costs per disk, that that is hd-dvd by far.

·
The Victim Newbie
7,384 Posts
if I'm a studio I'm picking the one that has the lower manufacturing costs per disk, that that is hd-dvd by far.
if I can pass on the cost to the consumer, I want the one that is more likely to sell my media.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I want the one that plays the best pr0n.

·
Thread killer
1,529 Posts
someone find me BR pr0n, im at work. i can't imagine what it would look like on BR.

btw, PS3 is not crap - the game selection is.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
someone find me BR pr0n, im at work. i can't imagine what it would look like on BR.

btw, PS3 is not crap - the game selection is.
Debbie Does Dallas Again.

Without good game selection, the console is crap. Duh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts