Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Dayum that is gross. WhyTF is your dog attacking rabbits, and biting them in the ass??:laughing

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
yup, I walked out in the backyard and seen her chowing down. I still don't know how she caught it. She's a 6 month old pit and the rabbit was full grown. Anyone care to come over for some rabbit stew?

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
EndlessRR said:
Dayum that is gross. WhyTF is your dog attacking rabbits, and biting them in the ass??:laughing

The Underworld Evolution has started :laughing

We will have to send her after the dog

·
King Nothing, , ,
17,944 Posts
NickIF said:
yup, I walked out in the backyard and seen her chowing down. I still don't know how she caught it. She's a 6 month old pit and the rabbit was full grown. Anyone care to come over for some rabbit stew?
Not after those flys laid thier maggot eggs...............Yuck!:laughing

·
Sarcasm in every post.
4,536 Posts
I just threw up a bit in the back of me mouth. Thanks. :(

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
A pit did that?? What else are you feedin' that thing?:laughing

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Arch said:
That's just it.. whatever it is, it isn't enough.

"On Tuesday, he ate through 1 bunny... but he was still hungry!"
:jester
She gets more than enough food/treats/bones/chew toys. It's just the nature of the beast. I actually feed her Innuva EVO which is the closest thing to a raw diet with dry dog food.

This one is blamed on pure instinct ... bet no one robs my house :laughing

·
Registered
442 Posts
meech said:
You're not alone anymore Odysseys

My dog (Bella) is the Rabbit Destroyer!!! First with baby bunnies, now with adult rabbits :( gross

I need to borrow her, the damn rabbits are eating all of my flowers that I just planted. :auto

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Arch said:
Hope she doesn't ever mistake a small kid near the house as 'game' and act on 'instinct'.
highly doubt it considering she's been socialized since day one with kids and adults and other dogs. She just hasn't been socialized with other types of animals so they are all food and play toys to her lol

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sticky said:
Can I borrow her? We need some rabbit "management" in my neighborhood.

HDTony's Wife said:
I need to borrow her, the damn rabbits are eating all of my flowers that I just planted. :auto

hmmmm...Nick I think we found babysitters :jester :jester :jester

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
meech said:
highly doubt it considering she's been socialized since day one with kids and adults and other dogs. She just hasn't been socialized with other types of animals so they are all food and play toys to her lol
That means the behavior still lies under the surface.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.