Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mounted a camera to my bike yesterday at Grattan. If anyone wants to host the video i'd be glad to share it. It's about 5 minutes long, i'd say about 4 laps. It's a quick time video. 60 megs

http://winsome.cnchost.com/ghop/

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It won't let me down load it on that site.

If anyone wants to see it let me know.

·
Registered
13,847 Posts
I did a 30 at grattan in a toyota tercel in the wet while smoking a cigarette and eating cheesecake. Cool video Nick!

·
Bop your way home...
5,621 Posts
Cool!

I've never been there, looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reverend Rice said:
I did a 30 at grattan in a toyota tercel in the wet while smoking a cigarette and eating cheesecake. Cool video Nick!
:laughing Fuck off!

·
Banned
6,882 Posts
Eeen da beginning. I get no so good start and grasshopper...he pass me. De race was very strong. All de riders are very good. I try to pass grasshopper many times but eeez not possible. In de end he make mistake and I veen de race. Tank you.

Reactions: Slowass

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
BIGGY said:
Eeen da beginning. I get no so good start and grasshopper...he pass me. De race was very strong. All de riders are very good. I try to pass grasshopper many times but eeez not possible. In de end he make mistake and I veen de race. Tank you.
LOL:laughing Way to go there Rossi

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Thanks for posting Nick
Is that track as patched up as it looks?

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
Holy crap, :bow you were hauling ass. It would take me a long time to get the balls to roll like that anywhere :laughing. Then that one section where it left and right back and forth :eek.

·
rider for life
705 Posts
Slowass said:
That was awesome.

I still hate Grattan. :mad
Why in the world would any sport bike rider ever say this? Grattan is the most technical, challenging road course around these parts in the opinion of many riders. It's a riot, and even more fun going counterclockwise. There's even minor elevation changes here in the midwest, hello!

Did you crash out there once, and now have bad memories? Wish E.J. would re-surface? Facilities too dumpy? Bad restrooms?

???

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sandman said:
Why in the world would any sport bike rider ever say this? Grattan is the most technical, challenging road course around these parts in the opinion of many riders. It's a riot, and even more fun going counterclockwise. There's even minor elevation changes here in the midwest, hello!

Did you crash out there once, and now have bad memories? Wish E.J. would re-surface? Facilities too dumpy? Bad restrooms?

???
She can answer for herself later but I will give it a shot. She hates the track because it's pretty bumpy and very technical. Plain and simple. She doesn't want to crash, which is understandable, and doesn't care or want to push her limit. Grattan Raceway increases each one of those variables for her.

The track is patched up a lot, but the patch work is more sticky than the pavement. The track really isn't that bad once you get used to it. Just let the bike wiggle and jiggle underneath you and ride hard.:)

·
Registered
4,397 Posts

It vas berry berry good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts