Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
My mom says I'm cool
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend was just driving by Indian Trail and Church Street and someone on a motorcycle was aggressively zig zagging through traffic and collided with a car while changing lanes. He wasn't wearing a helmet, but she did not see what the end result was.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts

·
Eat a bag o' dix!
8,018 Posts
these threads are pointless unless you saw it yourself and know exactly what bike they were riding and color of their gear.

even if you have all that info I still think the are unnecessary.

·
My mom says I'm cool
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why are they unnecessary? They serve as a good reminder to ride with your head straight and always wear your gear. Everytime I see one of these threads, I try to learn from other's mistakes.

·
32,753 Posts
No one is coming to your parents basement and putting a gun to your head and telling you "Open That Thread or Your Brains are Gonna Splatter all Over Your Mom's New Washing Machine" - Chill out suckas

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
these threads are pointless unless you saw it yourself and know exactly what bike they were riding and color of their gear.

even if you have all that info I still think the are unnecessary.
I think they're completely unnecessary.

I think it's cool if your friend went down and you feel like talking about it. But, does there need to be a thread for every crash ever? Bikes have two wheels and fall over. It's a fact of life.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
No one is coming to your parents basement and putting a gun to your head and telling you "Open That Thread or Your Brains are Gonna Splatter all Over Your Mom's New Washing Machine" - Chill out suckas
I can't chill. I just can't do it man. I need something stronger. Something better. This shit isn't cutting it for me. Got anything?

·
Registered
15,827 Posts
Why are they unnecessary? They serve as a good reminder to ride with your head straight and always wear your gear. Everytime I see one of these threads, I try to learn from other's mistakes.
its depressing and troubling...

learning from someones mistakes is great but these threads that only say bike down such and so road I dont know anyo other details teach nothing as to what mistake might have been made

·
32,753 Posts
I can't chill. I just can't do it man. I need something stronger. Something better. This shit isn't cutting it for me. Got anything?

·
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
11,409 Posts
its depressing and troubling...

learning from someones mistakes is great but these threads that only say bike down such and so road I dont know anyo other details teach nothing as to what mistake might have been made
Bingo.

If you have the details and care to explain how exactly he got himself into that mess, then by all means. This "my uncle's girlfriend's daughter once saw a guy on a bike kill the engine at a stoplight, I need to post a new thread about it" stuff is getting old.

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
It's news. These posts are just as "tiresome" and "pointless" as the Obama banter back and forth. Why should someone not post something? Seriously, why should someone not make a thread about this? It's a motorcycle board in case you didn't notice. You think anyone wants to see all your guns or hear about you firing off a few at the range? But you still post those threads.

Reactions: shadrach

·
My mom says I'm cool
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I did give you details. Just go to the first post and read it. You don't need to just read the title and get pissed off.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts