Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,557 Posts
$400 for a full micron exhaust, K&N, and jet kit?

Is that just for parts or installation also? If he told you installed, I would say that is a great price. However, will he dial in the jet kit accurately and if there is a problem...fix it free of charge?

The jet kit is $100, the full exhaust has to be over $300, and I don't know about the K&N.

Question: Is it harder to dial in the jet kit without the exup? Would you loose performance by putting an aftermarket full system w/o exup or does the Micron system have the exup-like system to it? Just curious.

Doc

· Registered
1,557 Posts
Hey, you might want to check www.r1-forum.com/forums/ to see what they have to say. I know my R6 board has proved extremely valuable in cases such as this.

For instance, the K&N filter on an R6 is pointless because the stock is just as good and the K&N makes it extremely hard to dial it in. So, you might want to check it out to make sure he isn't blowing smoke up your ass.:D

Doc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.