·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not so bad is it???????

Night out Request Form.:rofl :rofl :rofl

APPLICATION FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS

Name of Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband:

I request permission for a leave of absence from the highest authority in my life for the following period:

Time of return
Date: Time of departure: NOT to exceed:

Should permission be granted, I do solemnly swear to only visit the locations stated below, at the stated times. I agree to refrain from hitting on or flirting with other women. I shall not even speak to another female, except as expressly permitted in writing below. I will not turn off my mobile after two pints, nor shall I consume above the allowed volume of alcohol without first phoning for a taxi AND calling you for a verbal waiver of said alcohol allowance. I understand that even if permission is granted to go out, my girlfriend/fiancé/wife retains the right to be pissed off with me the following week for no valid reason whatsoever.

Amount of alcohol allowed (units) Beer Wine Liquor Total

Locations to be visited

Females with whom conversation
is permitted

IMPORTANT - STRIPPER CLAUSE: Notwithstanding the female contact permitted above, I promise to refrain from coming within one hundred (100) feet of a stripper or exotic dancer. Violation of this Stripper Clause shall be grounds for immediate termination of the relationship.

I acknowledge my position in life. I know who wears the trousers in our relationship, and I agree it's not me. I promise to abide by your rules & regulations. I understand that this is going to cost me a fortune in chocolates & flowers. You reserve the right to obtain and use my credit cards whenever you wish to do so. I hereby promise to take you to a Michael Bolton concert, should I not return home by the approved time. On my way home, I will not pick a fight with any stranger, nor shall I conduct in depth discussions with the said entity. Upon my return home, I promise not to urinate anywhere other than in the toilet. In addition, I will refrain from waking you up, breathing my vile breath in your face, and attempting to breed like a (drunken) rabbit.

I declare that to the best of my knowledge (of which I have none compared to my BETTER half), the above information is correct.
Signed - Boyfriend/Fiancé/Husband:

Request is: APPROVED DENIED

This decision is not negotiable. If approved, cut permission slip below and carry at all times.
*...........................................................................................................................
Permission for my boyfriend/fiancé/husband to be away for the following period of time:

Date: Time of departure: Time of return:

Signed - Girlfriend/Fiancé/Wife:

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kruz said:

:rolleyes :rolleyes Speak to me next time you go out with us.:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
I'm going to have to invite you guys over for a friendly 9-balll tourney....remind me after Turkey day

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
lmao, shut up john, when you put the lord of the ring on you too will have to deal with answering to a woman and balancing out time spent here or there.

also too even now that your arnt married, you sure are pussy whopped too, so Shhh before i tell all the gosip about our possible 3sums you passed on and even the 1 on 1 with the ladies, you said no too.:twofinger :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kruz said:
The diff is I can if I want....:D
Then do us a favor and keep staying away.:laughing :laughing :laughing LOL J/K

It is a joke you know. My wife is cool as hell. She didn't even kill Ken when he brought me home with a crunchy bike.:laughing :laughing LOL

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kruz said:
I'm going to have to invite you guys over for a friendly 9-balll tourney....remind me after Turkey day
Yes...I almost forgot about that. I was thinking about selling my que's. Better keep em' now.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Odysseys said:
hey man this shit wernt my fault:twofinger
I know but it's fun to see you squirm.:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Hey kruz did you get that deck stained this weekend?;)
we know who the real p*ssy is!!!:twofinger :evil :evil :evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kruz said:
What is a "que" I think you mean cue poser....:D
Oh bite me.:D :D :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JimGoFast said:
Hey kruz did you get that deck stained this weekend?;)
we know who the real p*ssy is!!!:twofinger :evil :evil :evil
He stained it and then painted Kruz is my bitch on it.:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Never got around to it....took apart the F4i....changed the oild, flushed the coolant, cleaned the shit out of every nook and cranny, waxed everything, and tucked it in the back of the garage... :(

MAN!!! >>>>DO I WANT TO RACE!!!!!!!!!!:helmet

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Kruz said:

MAN!!! >>>>DO I WANT TO RACE!!!!!!!!!!:helmet
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!! who jeff???????:rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
note to self, never show wife that request form.

:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Hehe that looks about right :laughing.....j/j :twofinger i trust my man so i don't have to worry about anything not to menion i'm not psycho :laughing

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
I may be whipped...but I'm never without.:-

1 - 20 of 26 Posts