Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Agv Demon Vented Size M & JR Atomic

SIZE MEDIUM BUT FITS LIKE LARGE. ITS TOO BIG FOR ME. WORN 4-6TIMES. IN GOOD CONDITION. ASKING $100.00 OBO

Also have JR Atomic textile jacket all black for sale XL. Used half of last year and it's in good condition.

For both 200 OBO

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
AGV has a couple of medium sizes. If it is the 58mm I'd be interested. Do you know which one it is?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'LL CHECK WHEN I GET HOME, ALL I KNOW IT SAYS MEDIUM ON THE TAG. ILL GET BACK TO YOU.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blade runner, all it says its a meduim. if u want to met to try it on, just let me know. you can call me at 8476828587

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
Great, I'll give you a holler later on or monyana. I'm pretty close to you so maybe I can run by on Sat if you are around.

Bruce

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
Hi:

I tried calling and got a machine. It was one of the generic messages, so if I dialed wrong call me. 847-738-7321.

Bruce

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
I'm looking for a lid for my GF. Just dont know what size she needs.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I might be interested.

Since the visor release mechanism sucks on the AGV's, I'd like to have a tinted only helmet and a clear only helmet. Let me check out the AGV X-Vent I have now when I get home.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just to let everyone know, the one i have doesnt have a smoked lid. Its just clear. so if anyone is interested please PM me or call me at 847-682-8587

·
long distance
383 Posts
Thats a nice lid for the money ! , just to let ya know a Med. AGV is 57-58 , wish I could use it :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts