19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odysseys said:
DAMM i think i know who those guys are:rofl :rofl :rofl

Where do you know them from. They look familiar to me too. The Dad's name was Bill Ligue

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Definitly S A D ! They look like they could do something stupid. Why is nobody tries that at a football game? Would'nt ya like to see Larry Whigam from the BEARS at a full speed just lay one out cold? Just a thought. :evil

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
AAAHHHHH, Stupidity combined with alcohol and stimulants. A recipe for success.:laughing

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
I just hope they're not CLSB members.

They look more like brothers than father/son.

What a waste of humanity.

·
M109R
562 Posts
With a dad like that are you really surprised that the son never had a chance in life?

The apple never falls far from the tree!

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
This may be :eek:t, but does anyone know whatever happened to the nut (as voicing my true feelings would land me in confession) that attacked the Trumblay family 3 years ago when they were going to Comiskey park? The father died and the daughter was severely injured. I haven't heard anything and I follow this as this is my ex-gf's family.

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
Father and Son, tickets to a sox game $35.00

Two hot dogs with everything and two beers $10.00

Father and Son storming the first base coach shameful.:nono

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
OMG saw this the other day. Couldn't beleive it. But did anyone catch the bench clearing and the wuss hits the first players got in. Think they need to go to the NHL and learn to fight.:D

Seriously though it was good to see them come out to defend their coach. The first base ump and the first baseman just stood there in awe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts