Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
US! Woo hoo!!!! :woot: :dance:

Svengoolie hosted -

More pics...

My flying monkey was out of control - :laughing :laughing

Ali G :laughing

Last night kicked my ass!!! Open bar from 7-2am = Kristal yakking! :laughing I might just go buy an xbox 360 with my prize money now so I kick everyones ass @ Halo 3!!! :laughing

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Far left or far right please

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Far left is a mormon, and a little wierd...But both are taken, sorry!!

·
32,753 Posts
Far left is a mormon, and a little wierd...But both are taken, sorry!!
Mormon? Never been with a Mormon but if she is cool with allowing her man more than 1 wife, turn about is fair play

Hook a ****** up Gixx !!!!

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mormon? Never been with a Mormon but if she is cool with allowing her man more than 1 wife, turn about is fair play
I found out last night that she is sensitive about that subject. I jokingly said "So when you and Kevin get married (she converted him) is going to have 7 wives." She then said that is a huge myth about mormons, and she took offense to it. Ooops!!!!! But I found out later she is easily offended and not to worry.

Looks like Venuti's
It is!!! :)

·
32,753 Posts
(she converted him)
That has to be a very "talented" chick to make a dude convert - Although, (1) wife is enuff to scare me from marriage let alone numerous wives

·
DONATING MEMBER
25,071 Posts
That has to be a very "talented" chick to make a dude convert - Although, (1) wife is enuff to scare me from marriage let alone numerous wives
Multiple wife formula:

X wives * 2 = X headaches /2

For example, if you had just 2 wives you would have at least 8 headaches per day. Not only would you have problems with each one individually but then they would fight with each other and then gang up on you. Not worth it. I don't know how Hef does it. I guess probably living in a 50 million dollar mansion helps some.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
howd you win $1000 for being a witch, thats like the most generic costume out there next to putting bedsheets over yourself and being a ghost.

or was it more for the idea by having the flying monkey by your side?

·
Registered
137 Posts
hows fish doing after that night?

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
I found out last night that she is sensitive about that subject. I jokingly said "So when you and Kevin get married (she converted him) is going to have 7 wives." She then said that is a huge myth about mormons, and she took offense to it.
No, mainstream Mormons do not have multiple wives, though that only ended 100 years ago in their Church, so there are still some practices that accept it. They are only allowed one "registered wife" and the rest are single mothers who "can" collect welfare etc...

Congrats on you winnings. When is the next party on you? Just a witch costume? where are the rest of the "pictures" :laughing:

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
No, mainstream Mormons do not have multiple wives, though that only ended 100 years ago in their Church, so there are still some practices that accept it. They are only allowed one "registered wife" and the rest are single mothers who "can" collect welfare etc...

Congrats on you winnings. When is the next party on you? Just a witch costume? where are the rest of the "pictures" :laughing:

That pretty much nails it.

I grew up with Mormon's, and they get bent out of shape quick if you bring up the multiple wife, or the murders during the pioneering days, or all the media and property they own...or their magic underwear.

(I know someone in the forums is Mormon and is going to send me hate mail)

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
howd you win $1000 for being a witch, thats like the most generic costume out there next to putting bedsheets over yourself and being a ghost.

agreed

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

It wasn't just my costume that won the money, it was both of ours. We went through 3 rounds, and it was based on crowd cheers. We definitely had the loudest cheers. There were a few guys dressed up as Bear players, so I started yelling shit about the Bears, so I got their cheers in the last round, and then when I twirled around Mike and shook my ass a little bit, then the cheers got louder :laughing

hows fish doing after that night?
Holy shit, you know phish??? He was fine, we had another party last night, so our livers are pretty much shot right now :laughing

:flip :flip Haters!!! :laughing

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
haha i see, no wonder, it was the ass shake!

and definately get the 360 :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts