Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Your Tile Guy
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get some tint on the TT and was looking to see if anyone has a lead on getting it done. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Call Ziebart in Franklin Park. Ask for Charles and tell him that Brian from the MFBA Sent you. He did my regal. It is absolutely flawless. No bubbles, perfectly straight lines. He did all 7 windows at 22% for $200. The other Ziebart wanted $350.
I know it's a little bit of a hike from Aurora but it is well worth it.
847) 455-2900

Here is how mine turned out.
sorry for the big pic.. I didn't have time to resize it this morning

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a cousin name Jimmy That Tints for a living, Top of the line quality tint with lifetime warranty on the product and he is an absolute perfectionist with the labor, you will not be dissapointed. 708-642-8468, let him know his Cousin Oliver sent you.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Cops don't hassle you for the front tinted windows (illegal in IL)... And no front plate?
and tinted license plate cover.

Never. I've been pulled over and left my window halfway up and the cop didn't say a word about it.
My Police Memorial(LE) plates might help some.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I have a cousin name Jimmy That Tints for a living, Top of the line quality tint with lifetime warranty on the product and he is an absolute perfectionist with the labor, you will not be dissapointed. 708-642-8468, let him know his Cousin Oliver sent you.
jimmy the greek?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ziebart

I always take mine to Ziebart on Mannheim road in Franklin Park...have Neil do it for you. I think someone posted this location earlier in the thread. He does flawless work. Most of the doctors I work with take all their overpriced toys there and they all keep comin back!

·
Your Tile Guy
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I will make a couple calls and let you know how it turns out.

·
4,564 Posts
If you want to do it yourself, there is a place online that pre cuts for vehicles and you just install it. If you've never done it, it's a pain in the ass!

·
Your Tile Guy
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used to window tint back in the day. I just ran out of the stash I have had for many years. Plus, I just dont have any time to do it. As far as the pre cuts, they are not available for my car yet.

·
Where are the races?
1,117 Posts
If U havent found anyone yet lmk. I know a guy in aurora. Leroy right off farnsworth b4 the bridge he's been doing mine for 10years. About 100-150 for the whole car. I've gave out of his cars so I gotta some more.

·
Your Tile Guy
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the help. I ended up having Jimmy, Olec4's cousin, do them today. Looks great. He had the best price of anyone I called, and even let me drop my car off and use his to get to work. His work is flawless and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I will try to post pics tomorrow since it was dark when I got home.

·
Seriously?
7,011 Posts
Biggy and I went to a place called Black Cat Security.. they are located in Schaumburg I think now :)

·
im the greek guy
2,407 Posts
i know a place thatll give you lifetime warranty and cost about 150

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looks nice.
I need to get mine done too.

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts