Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I get done getting rid of all the rabbits that were living under my deck I see that some mama cat just took up residence and gave birth to 5 kittens. 4 orange/white, 1 grey/white kitten - all very cute.

I'm debating what to do with em. People are telling me to leave them alone and don't feed them. Let nature run it's course. I'm thinking that it's gonna get cold soon and they probably won't survive.

Should I just leave em? Or box em up and drop them off at a shelter?

Anybody here want a new putty tat to cuddle and care for?

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
AHEM!!!!!:mad

I already have five otherwise I'd be all over 'em. Personally, I would suggest you bring Mama and all the 'kids inside and fix 'em a nice, SAFE, soft, warm nest. Keep her fed so the young'uns can grow strong and healthy. There are a couple of no-kill shelters around here... lemme find the names and stuff.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I agree. They should be fixed, and I don't believe in "indoor-outdoor cats" in urban/suburban areas.

It'll be a minimum of 6 weeks before they will be old enough to be weaned and adopted out.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
holly shit jack i fell out my chair with that 1:rofl
i dont like cats cause they dont like me..no matter how nice i am they always bite me or scratch me and i am doing nothing.

ernie..box them up and take them to a shelter bro.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
My 3 are all fixed. Check with boulder terrace animal hospital in naperville, They can give the info for adopt.

Or Talk to Crazy's wife she can get yousome info. But what ever you do dont let my wife see them or I'll have more friggin animals in this house :D

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Awww, Tony... ya just GOTTA have two!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Already have 2 fixed adult female cats. I'll agree with the getting them to a shelter. Be carful though. Those outside cats tend to bite. Beleive me. Tried to rescue one from my window well. 2 bites later a trip to the outpatient facility and a tetanus shot the McHenry County Animal control had to come out.:(

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GsxrTony said:
... But what ever you do dont let my wife see them or I'll have more friggin animals in this house :D
gotcha. box em up and drop off at Big Tony's house...tender lovin care there :rofl

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Animal Welfare in Chicago Ridge. I know it's a haul, but the do see a large volume of people.

Doc

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Odysseys said:
he already has 3 BIG ones..and one of them tried to HISSS at me..god knows what else..scared the shit outta me
Now we know Ken's weakness.:laughing One tough pussy will take him down.:twofinger

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
My dentist has a tendency to take in stray cats...I think she has 8 now. So, if you drop them off in an alley near Belmont/Austin...

Seriously, take them to a shelter, preferably a no-kill. As stated previously, Crazy's wife may have a lead to one in your area.

Stray animals get their temperment by the way they are treated. If you treat them right, they will be your friend for life. I have a stray dog that I found on the Metra train one day; she is very tolerant of kids. Other people that I know have had good experiences with strays. So please don't be afraid that they will be unadoptable.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
must be the rain...I didn't see any of the rascals out and about tonight...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts