Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alrighty folks, need some help with an electrician "friend" referral for my broke ass. So preferably an electrician into firearms that needs an FFL friend :)

My Fuse box went to crap and got a bit too toasty while running everything in the house and the plastic back plate started smoking up and melting. I shut down my garage heater to limit draw. It's currently a 100a setup that needs to be bumped up to 200a :( any leads is appreciated!!!

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,900 Posts
You should have had a problem with your bicycle .

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have had a problem with your bicycle .
im the kind of guy who will end up with his dick in the ceiling fan while trying to touch a wall with an apple.

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,900 Posts
I hate that when it happens.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Oh man, if you had the problem with the fuse box, especially if it started smoking up and melting. Well.. I hope you called up the electrician. Because it could be dangerous and of course not safe to live in a house with such fuse box. I really suggest you to call these guys Louisville electrical contractor if you have an electrical problem. They do everything from wiring to tvs, lighting etc. Also they are reasonably priced and amazing.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Does Aurora allow you to pull an electric permit as a homeowner?

If so, I can help you work through this. I'm no longer insured as a contractor though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts