Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he said while playing COD4 it wont progress past the 2nd level saying the disk is dirty etc. he took it out and whiped it clean. loaded it again and it wont read nothing. now he said it wont read any game!

i suggest using a MAXWELL DVD cleaning disk "the ones with the bristles and impregnated with copper "otherwise no cleaning fluids"

he has no red rings displayed.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
its not the disk, but a connection issue. its just xbox live acting up

·
Banned
6,882 Posts
Call MS tech support. They might have him send it in. Before mine showed the rings it would do some funky things but it took a while before the rings came through.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Any of you guys with Xbox use a cooling device with it? Something like this used on laptops might be a good idea:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Ante...kid=j13774590k32998&affiliateid=k32998&mid=&=
There is a device called the intercoller that is made just for the 360. Problem is, they think that it promotes more problems than it solves. The logic behind this theory is that the graphics card and motherboard heat up very quickly and this device cools things down too fast causing the solder points and chips to stress from the constant temp changes. I don't know what to beleive, but i make sure that my xbox has plenty room to breathe naturally, and it has worked for me thusfar.

·
The Sausage king
3,003 Posts
There is a device called the intercoller that is made just for the 360. Problem is, they think that it promotes more problems than it solves. The logic behind this theory is that the graphics card and motherboard heat up very quickly and this device cools things down too fast causing the solder points and chips to stress from the constant temp changes. I don't know what to beleive, but i make sure that my xbox has plenty room to breathe naturally, and it has worked for me thusfar.
So I take it the fan turns on for a while then shuts down allowing it to heat up again? The best thing would be a slower fan that is constantly on. The item I posted a link for has a low switch so that may work. Just a thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts