Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By laid back I mean attitude, not speed. Just let me state that i'm not saying anyone is up tight or anything, I just prefer to ride w/ people that are say.. more laid back then most. People that aren't easily offended, people that don't point at others and make judgements based on what they wear or call them squids or something if they're not wearing a helmet? I wear one but that's not really the point. People that are not track riders stuck on the streets, by that I mean the people that are fully geared and safety wired, dyno-tuned, suspension-tuned but doing 10 mph on the roads until they find that perfectly safe set of twisties (if such a thing exists?). People....,people who need people?,,,lol, oops, back to my post: It's pretty hard to find people to ride with, sometimes. Friends (which ride) are usually busy w/ work or w/ family, which is understandable. And with anyone else it just usually boils down to schedules, mostly conflict of schedules. Guess I'm just looking for others to ride and find some great roads with, men & women that aren't afraid to say hi to someone they meet on the street riding, and not judge them. Guys and gals that don't cop a "I'm really cool" attitude with someone they first meet, or "my bike is better" and "he probably can't ride and keep up with me" etc.. etc. No preaching, no BS, no attitude just riding? Does that exist or is it only amongst close friends that such a group ride may be attained? I'll probably regret posting this, but then again I usually regret posting anything. Once again, I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything, since I don't really know anyone on here so don't take any of it personal! Just if you love to ride, and don't really care about too much else when you're out riding, then we should hook up and do a group ride and either get on some great roads that someone knows of, or just say fuck it and find new ones. And one last thing, anyone who enjoys doing wheelies just because they are fun and for no other reason and loves riding fast (in a relatively safe area) please get in touch! Well this post will either go down in flames much like the Hindenberg, or it will be ignored. But if I can find just one person that has some time to ride and is alot of fun to go riding with then it will most definitely be worth it. There aren't that many shopping days left till Christmas boys and girls so any of these days/nights are good days/nights to ride. Don't want to miss anything..

sorry for the long post and thanks for reading,

Vic

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Could you please provide a outlined summary of what you looking for.:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cherrypicker said:
Could you please provide a outlined summary of what you looking for.:)
LoL cherry, yeah I know it sounds like a personals ad or something. Must like hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and long walks on the beach.:p

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
If I can sum up what I think your saying, "Does anybody want to ride with me?" I don't mind, but I do have family commitments and things like that, but when I have free time let's go.:cheers

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
the only thing he left out looks like his height, weight,etc,etc... felt like i was reading one of those looking for....ads in the paper!
:laughing
anyhow i dont wheelie and i dont ride fast but im up for a ride!:evil :evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
BroBill said:
If I can sum up what I think your saying, "Does anybody want with me?" I don't mind, but I do have family commitments and things like that, but when I have free time let's go.:cheers
:confused :confused huh!!!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
JimGoFast said:
the only thing he left out looks like his height, weight,etc,etc... felt like i was reading one of those looking for....ads in the paper!
ditto.:evil :evil :evil

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
JimGoFast said:
You want to go outon a date big boy?:- :- :p

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
BroBill said:

You want to go outon a date big boy?:- :- :p

are you buying!!:jester :jester :jester

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Did somebody say "Pantsed"?
:rofl

Seriously... we don't get out much but would be happy to go for a ride when we can!

·
Registered
23 Posts
easy goin'

Well Moley..

You sound like a character, man. Anybody whos got the
balls to write that in public has to be cool-to-ride with.

I'm in, plan it out.

Henry

·
(no comment)
353 Posts
You sound like some kind of stunta' wannabe squid with a face like the elephant man to me.:twofinger

I'll try to get back up to Strats next week......if Dan's got my forks done, that is. We can ride around then.:D

·
Moderator,
2,978 Posts
I never judge people unless they disrespect me or put me in danger, or piss me off, or don't look like me, or dont ride Suzuki, or dont ride 750's, or smell funny, or don't use the right hair products, or wear gay clothes, or have a lisp, or aren't as smart as me, or are smarter than me, or poop their pants, or don't like Jello wrestling wednesdays, or think its wrong for me to date my sister....

shit, other than that... it's cool, let ride!!! :twofinger

-----------------------------------------------------
Please don't take me seriously people. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wehehell! Feel the warmth! I'm not really that desperate for group rides! (ahem) I got this one guy that I think some of you got to meet a few weeks ago at Strats, but I swear the guy's trying to kill me every time I ride with him, so I kinda cut down on riding with him seeing as I want to LIVE! My friends are weekend warriors that can't even really make it out on weekends. Sometimes I wonder why they bought them bikes.. "Oh Henry" as far as the balls thing goes I just figured I had nothing to lose (insert joke here) Hell I'd ride with my buddy Greg but his future wife made him buy a Vulcan, ugh! Not that I don't like riding with him, it just makes those twistie roads a little less interesting, plus I'm always jealous of the fact that he's comfortable, and I come home feeling like a pretzel. Sometimes it's very cool to just ride alone, on occasion I've gotten up at the butt-crack of dawn and headed up North to try and find that "oneness" w/ my bike. It's just strange that just a few years ago a bunch of friends and myself went out and bought some new, very nice machines and now these boyz have all but skipped town, but I'm sure their bikes look really clean! Hey Willie like I said just let me know, I'll ride down to wherever it is that you live at..hehe.. it's far but hey, bikes have a way of diminishing travel time.

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Moto, what time are we meeting up to ride over to the jello wrestling? It is Wednesday right?

(too damn funny man... nice work):rofl

Mole, if you're ever downtown, or close to downtown, or just off to the side of downtown or over by another town that seems like a cool place...you lemme know.

Right on.

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Dood Im in... I ride like a Pussy anyway.... ( ask Bill) Cept he has that slow bird... :D Love to ride with a guy who doesnt have a death wish...:twofinger Set it up !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gosh beaver, everyone here sure is funny

still trying to catch my breath from all the fun, hey you guys have a great little community here

this is The Mole signing off, take care of yourselves and be careful out there.

it's been virtual

:cheers

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
mole...from the sounds of it...this place is for you.

we ride...in EVERYWAY but most of all in our ranks we have an ORDER to our insanity...(which means) we ride just like everyone else but we have respect no to put others in our path (mostly the other riders) in fucked up spots of danger to them.

with that keeped in mind...you have everything to gain from going out and riding with these guys on this board.

heres is an exaple..of what WE DONT DO..(what that freind of yours did a few weeks ago);) (which i DONT hold you to blam of course)

so stick around and have some fun, and keep the rubber side down

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
hmmmmmmm i cant tell if he is serious or jokin .... ??? as if :twofinger

1 - 20 of 37 Posts