Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out my brother has them all on dvd and i completely forgot about how great of a show this was growing up! We need more shows like this for kids now.

good way to learn the states and their capitols to. Same goes for the world countries song

Reactions: sarge52

4,556 Posts
I liked those. I loved the "Laugh Olympics.

Pac Man was ok. What else did you guys watch.

I've been looking for DVD's of Hardcastle and McCormick. Not a cartoon, but it rocked.

· Puppy Love!
3,431 Posts
Yep, I use to watch them all the time!! +1 on pinky and the brain too!

When I was real little (5 yrs old) Thundercats was my obsession! I had every single figurine, the cat lair, and the thundertank. I wish I knew what the hell happened to those things, because I loved them so much as a kid.

· Registered
2,295 Posts
The Cowboys of Moo Mesa :1pimp

· Registered
927 Posts
I was pretty young when it was on but I loved them :)

· CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
20,034 Posts
Yep, I use to watch them all the time!! +1 on pinky and the brain too!

When I was real little (5 yrs old) Thundercats was my obsession! I had every single figurine, the cat lair, and the thundertank. I wish I knew what the hell happened to those things, because I loved them so much as a kid.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

4,556 Posts
Dont think those ever came out. But just a tid bit trivia on HArdcastle & McCormick..

The Coyote (which one of the show cars is up in Rhinelander, WI) has what motor in it?
I don't know anything specific. But it was a 4 cylinder in the original I believe.

The car is based off of a Manta kit car. I think in the following years, they switched to a DeLorean.

Voltron!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.