Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to work on the third my comes out we are cutting staff here's your check have a good fourth :bs . What a dick so now I am in the market for a new job anybody hiring.

wife still doesn't know I can't bare to tell her. why does shit like this happen. I had just closed (real estate) about .25 mill in sales last month. this is depressing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
bnutz24 said:
Went to work on the third my comes out we are cutting staff here's your check have a good fourth :bs . What a dick so now I am in the market for a new job anybody hiring.

wife still doesn't know I can't bare to tell her. why does shit like this happen. I had just closed (real estate) about .25 mill in sales last month. this is depressing

I got an idea that I've been dying to get someone to help me with. I'm not good with websites but I would like build one. We'll talk about the details if you're interested later.

·
I do it in the dirt!
607 Posts
I feel your pain! I got laid off back in March and i've been collecting unemployment since. Things are getting really rough lately, but hopefully the market will pick up again. Of course I was in Computer Networks and not real estate hehe. Now I am going back to school to finish my Bachelor's just so I can compete in this shitty job market.:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
X-SLaYeR said:
I feel your pain! I got laid off back in March and i've been collecting unemployment since. Things are getting really rough lately, but hopefully the market will pick up again. Of course I was in Computer Networks and not real estate hehe. Now I am going back to school to finish my Bachelor's just so I can compete in this shitty job market.:D
I am a computer programmer / system builder / webmaster I got into real estate because the job market is so shitty:mad , and yes crazy we will talk. we touched on it a little at strats.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Sorry to hear about the job....It's getting rough out there....I'm currently working on my CCNA & MCSE just to stay competitive....(and employed)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Your not kidding it is rough out there. I work in a Network Operations Center for AON and there is some weird shit going on around here. I have my bachelor's in Information Technology and I am getting paid peanuts compared my friends that graduated a year ago. :confused

I have been studying for my GMAT exam so that I can get into grad school. Every piece of paper you can get is important. Certs, Degrees, etc.

Good luck with the job hunt, if I hear anything at all I will let you know.

:eek:t On a side note, My brother and I are starting our own business on the side. It is a simple idea that has potential to take off. If we meet up sometime I will run it by you and see what you think. I am always looking for some techy guys for advice.

"It takes a Champion to ride one!"

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I can probably help someone get a jog in the analytical lab where I work. They are always hiring and there are a lot of great looking young ladies in that dept. too.;)

Helps if you have a bachelors in Chemistry, Biology or other natural science.

Did I mention I'm looking for a roomate too.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ahve found nothing yet, It is getting depressing. been doing alot of riding to keep from falling into a serious state of depression got any leads?????:helmet

riding keep me going.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Are there any computer contracting companies you can send a resume to that you know of? Contractors are kinda like higher paid temp work, but it is still work.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will keep my out for anything. I have one of those agents from hotjobs.com, monster.com and careerbuilder.com. I will let you know of any tech jobs available. I will also keep my ears open here at AON. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Things will get better bro!!!!:thumbsup

p.s. I also use my bike as therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Found this info on a mailing list I am on. It may help!!!!!

Sponsorship:

Ready For Your Future?!

Attention all technology job seekers. CNA is looking for talented,
enthusiastic and experienced technologists to help shape our organization
and the technology tools and strategies used to ensure we stay on the
cutting edge of today's market place. We need your skills and abilities to
develop the latest technology and apply it to help our company,
shareholders and customers benefit in the future.

This is an exciting time to be a part of our growing family. CNA continues
to be one of the world's premier insurance organizations, ranking among the
top US insurance groups, one of the largest U.S. property/casualty insurers
and a leader in global commercial insurance. We have and continue to
invest in the future.

If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities at CNA,
please visit our career web site at www.cna.com/careers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RdRUNNER said:
Found this info on a mailing list I am on. It may help!!!!!

Sponsorship:

Ready For Your Future?!

Attention all technology job seekers. CNA is looking for talented,
enthusiastic and experienced technologists to help shape our organization
and the technology tools and strategies used to ensure we stay on the
cutting edge of today's market place. We need your skills and abilities to
develop the latest technology and apply it to help our company,
shareholders and customers benefit in the future.

This is an exciting time to be a part of our growing family. CNA continues
to be one of the world's premier insurance organizations, ranking among the
top US insurance groups, one of the largest U.S. property/casualty insurers
and a leader in global commercial insurance. We have and continue to
invest in the future.

If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities at CNA,
please visit our career web site at www.cna.com/careers
Thanks will look into this first thing in the morn

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Y2KR1 said:
Are there any computer contracting companies you can send a resume to that you know of? Contractors are kinda like higher paid temp work, but it is still work.....
yeah there are but they I would need like 5 of them to make ends meet I have a few in though

·
Registered
62 Posts
I work in the Data Center on the 3rd Floor. I monitor all the servers. I only work 3 days a week Fri-Sat (12.5 hr shifts). I won't be in tomorrow because I worked nights this week. I have a wedding to go to on the other end of the state. What dept. do you work for?

Everyone else - I am looking for a part time job for during the week, if anybody needs part-time help I am interested! thanx

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok to all those that care the wife and I talked and I am going to do bs work and get more certs. behind me in other words I am going back to school :mad but it will pay in the end :D so righ tnow I am riding and living life.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Sounds good, as long as you have a plan:D :twofinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts