Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Victim Newbie
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with all the rage in poker today, does anybody play any other card games any more? Like Euchre , pinochle, bridge, etc...

·
I Went All In
1,171 Posts
I am going alone...

Love the game, played in a Bar One League in LP for a few years...still has a big following...

I will partner up anytime.

Kaos

·
I miss mopar
8,247 Posts
I love it, but I'm from Michigan and it's pretty popular there.

·
The Victim Newbie
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
XXSIVSPD said:
You bet. Let's put something together.
+1 a CLSB Euchre Tourney. The game is pretty easy to learn for those that have never played before.

·
The Victim Newbie
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here is the rules...

although I never play with a joker... http://www.pagat.com/euchre/euchre.html

we always played with 24 cards... I have heard alot of varations of the rules, but NEVER that variation. Like I have heard of screw the dealer, the three 9's rule, playing no suit, but never a best bower?!?

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
clearwaterms said:
The game is pretty easy to learn for those that have never played before.
My ASS!!! that game sucks to learn!!! took me hours and I still had issues with it. :laughing

·
The Victim Newbie
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HDTony said:
My ASS!!! that game sucks to learn!!! took me hours and I still had issues with it. :laughing

what does your ass have to do with it. It's FIVE cards, thats it... there is like 3 rules.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
clearwaterms said:
what does your ass have to do with it. It's FIVE cards, thats it... there is like 3 rules.

Then I had a shitty teacher, cause when i learned it there was about 25,367 rules.

·
The Victim Newbie
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
logtar said:
Is a drunks game... once you have played it enough you can start card counting, it is more about drinking than playing cards IMHO

to be even the slightest good at the game you have to count trump, counting other suits is just a bonus

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
logtar said:
Funny that both of you political nuts have problems with a game based on numbers :evil
:rofl
Numbers are too factual for us, we like things that can be taken out of context and be twisted and reshapen to fight our current argument. :laughing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts