2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

a goldwing bagger...

whatchu think?

discuss......

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,615 Posts
Okay I will try to put it politely....ITS FUCKING UGLY! Really, and no amount of spiffy advertising will convince me you're one cool ass mother for riding it, more like a lame ass, because they took a touring bike and made it a bagger ala Harley Davidson :confused Who buys this kind of POS bike? HD wannabe posers:confused You want a sport touring bike, buy one, want a touring bike buy one, want a bagger, man up buy a Harley and ride it from bar to bar with your lame ass badass stock brokers, dentists and tax attorneys friends. The only heads you'll turn riding that thing are the one's turning to vomit because you look like a king sized dork riding a Honda bagger. Is that polite enough?

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,615 Posts
so did he bone the chick in the cafe?

and are there any touring bikes that have Sat Radio?
Mike answers to your question; NO, she immediately started laughing at him for being stupid enough to buy a Goldwing bagger.

You can put Sat Radio on any bike you want...I have seen aftermarket stuff on a number of Ducati ST models.

·
The Violator
4,070 Posts
Wow Rick, don't sugar coat it, lol. :laughing:

Even though there's probably a market for this bike, Dushan pretty much nailed it. Honda could make a version of the 'Wing with detachable shield & top case + these styling changes and end up with a more desirable bike.

To each there own, though. I've put some miles on a Goldwing and it's a much more capable bike than many think.

Oh, & Mike, you can add XM to a few Garmin models. Have it on my CBR. ;)

5,593 Posts
Hmm want a be HD???

flash back to 1975 the gold wing maybe the original.Small bags an small wind screen.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Dude you caught me with it in my hand:)

I'm not saying I would run out and buy one....yes it is a HD knockoff. However, I think it fits a target that doesn't want to buy a Harley but wants something that doesn't vibrate, Honda reliable, etc...without switching to a Harley.

·
Chief Apex Inspector
10,427 Posts
Having owned a couple of Goldwings and a few baggers ..... Pass.

Losing the Trunk and the windshield is a bad idea.

I like the blacked out non-chrome look ..... wonder what it weighs ?

Harley's are way overrated.

Tom

5,593 Posts
Having owned a couple of Goldwings and a few baggers ..... Pass.

Losing the Trunk and the windshield is a bad idea.

I like the blacked out non-chrome look ..... wonder what it weighs ?

Harley's are way overrated

Tom

That's for sure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.