Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im starting to think i might have some issues with my neck, my right shoulder on down to my hand has been bugging me big time, dull pain in shoulder, tingling in arm, forearm. Sometimes i have some on my left side too - it really flares up as soon as i get to work and sit at my desk. when walking around it seems to not be as prevelant. anyone ever have this?

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Im starting to think i might have some issues with my neck, my right shoulder on down to my hand has been bugging me big time, dull pain in shoulder, tingling in arm, forearm. Sometimes i have some on my left side too - it really flares up as soon as i get to work and sit at my desk. when walking around it seems to not be as prevelant. anyone ever have this?
Work related incident from all the years on the other end of the glory holes?

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Work related incident from all the years on the other end of the glory holes?
I knew that was coming - you never seemed to care when you made you rdeposits, ive never told you it wasnt me on the other end it was burntrash - he had some kinda thing for you!

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
I knew that was coming - you never seemed to care when you made you rdeposits, ive never told you it wasnt me on the other end it was burntrash - he had some kinda thing for you!
Eyes Closed, you're all Super Models to me.......

· Armed law abiding citizen
18,882 Posts
I have the same symptoms, C6 and C7 are touching. Physical therapy starts this week, including traction and massage. I have a MRI tonight (after X-rays were taken), to see the extent of the damage. If PT doesn't help, it's cortezone shots then surgery.

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the same symptoms, C6 and C7 are touching. Physical therapy starts this week, including traction and massage. I have a MRI tonight (after X-rays were taken), to see the extent of the damage. If PT doesn't help, it's cortezone shots then surgery.
whats weird is i have no pain in my neck, mobility is the best its been - does carpal tunnel symptoms do the same shit?

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Maybe you should give up deep throating.

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
stop suckin the knob and you wouldnt have these issues
where were you pussy, had the 125 all ready to rock this weekend -again steve pussied out from the dirt! Im gonna start calling you Bug now!:jester

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i talked to our nurse practioner here at work and asked me the symptoms after i told her she immeadiatly said its probably a herniated neck disc - wtf! ill get a ppoint ment to a otrtho pedic!

· Armed law abiding citizen
18,882 Posts
I have (occasional) numbness in my pinky and ring finger in my left hand, pain in my forearm and bicep. In the beginning this was constant. 8 months later (now), I have a dull pain in my neck that icing helps. I take dicofenac 75mg twice daily (anti-inflamitory), and oxycodone for pain. I also have 20% strength loss on my left side.

· yo quiero su taco
12,463 Posts
If you'd like another nurse's opinion, PM nickif. Otherwise, go see a dr. already.

Reactions: Underdog

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have a appointment at crystal lake ortho on thursday. this sucks, the shit is really buggin me right now.

· Midnight Rider
3,859 Posts
Obviously the solution is to stop going to work

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.