Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I'll probably go rent it and check it out first.

·
Facilitator
391 Posts
a buddy of mine will not shut up about it. claims that it will rival halo 3

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Circuit City's Sunday ad had a deal where when you buy COD4 you get COD3 free plus a poster. If you don't have COD3, might be a good deal.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
is it gonna be one of these free for all games where we run around and shoot each other like Halo3? or will this be an actual game with a point?

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
it will be like halo tony, rainbow 6 is the only one i know of that you can look around walls

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
this game rocks!!! nothing like apartment complex hunting!!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
is it gonna be one of these free for all games where we run around and shoot each other like Halo3? or will this be an actual game with a point?
Tony, if you are a patient person, which I am not, this game offers alot of hiding places, (lying down in tall grass, sniping from abandon buildings, underground tunnel systems to move around some maps) unlike Halo. But like Halo you need to be totally aware of your surrounding or you won't know wht the hell got you. Melle is big in this game as well as helicopter attacks. Good stuff though, go out and buy a copy now so we can clan up.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
So it's like Halo, where your running around hunting each other? f thats the case forget it, that got boring fast. I like games like Socom or rainbow 6 where your working together and strategizing towards a goal.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
tony, it is a team work game, but its more in the open. i wouldnt even say that since you can hide in buildings and stuff. Im a big rainbow 6 guy, and though i like halo, id rather play rb6. that being said, COD4, is as much fun as RB6, since unlike halo, you can hide and are not force to run around like a clown with his head chopped off.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
tony, it is a team work game, but its more in the open. i wouldnt even say that since you can hide in buildings and stuff. Im a big rainbow 6 guy, and though i like halo, id rather play rb6. that being said, COD4, is as much fun as RB6, since unlike halo, you can hide and are not force to run around like a clown with his head chopped off.
Sounds cool. I bought Kruz's copy of RB6 LV and have been having a blast with it the last week or so. I'll go pick up a copy of this and try it out.

5,356 Posts
games seem to have a 3 week life cycle around these parts b4 it's time to get another one... I don't think i can keep up.

too much other stuff in life to do besides xbox :laughing:

when the snow flies, I'll prolly get it and have to catch up again.. :beltfed

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
bump

this game is the shit

1 - 20 of 40 Posts