Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys n gals anyone going or thinking of going to da grand opening of the Stuntlife Store and Bikini Bike Wash??

I'm thinking about hitting it, but don't wanna go alone. :rolleyes

Lata :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here if your not sure of what I'm talking about:

WHAT? WHEN?

SATURDAY & SUNDAY AUG 31st and Sept 1st

StuntLife.com is opeining a store this week!
Saturday Aug 31st will the the big Grand Opening kickoff!
BIKE TOYS CHEAP!

BBQ, drinks, etc etc FOOD!

Our next door neighbors Thug Inc. will be having thier bikini Bike Wash the same day from 12-3pm! CHICKS!

Thew and Bobby from 1096 will be here! Chauncey from DTE may very well be here also!

After we hang out all day Saturday, eat, BS and watch chicks wash bikes we may roll out for a bit!

Later Saturday night we will be having a HUGE bash with kegs, food etc etc. 50s anyone?

SUNDAY... We will meet up at the StuntLife Store at 12:00 noon 1pm is our roll-out time with or without you (sorry)

Come on out and your weekend will be one to remember! Bring your friends! Bring your bikes and be ready for a drunken stunter party Sat night!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I need a wash

where exactly is this wash taking place?
cause I'm in for some eyecandy:evil

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Yeah dude whats all the info? this is the first I heard about this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are few directions and the Thread to the store:

Maps...

In Aurora which is in Chicago's western suburbs...

South of I88/Indian Trail/New York Street
East of Orchard Rd/Rt 47
West of Rt 25/Rt 31/Rt 59
North of Rt 30/I55

I88 west of Naperville... South on Orchard Rd for 1 - 1 1/2 miles... East on Galena for about 2 miles... You will pass Aurora West High School... Just after that is Elmwood...You can miss us, left side... Beside the taco joint (yum yum)....

http://146.145.196.13/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98250

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Hey I am intrested in going. But I have no intrest in half naked girls though:bs . Name a time. We gonna meet at gas city. From the looks of it we can head south on I-55 to 126 and take back roads there. I just went to the west side of aurora takin' back roads. Took me about 30 min.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'll be there....hence the reason I started the post in the social gatherings.....
Saturday will be more of a social gathering. Food, Bike Wash, Discounts, sittin' around and bs-ing. Possible short ride. Party at nite (i probably won't make it to that....the last wedding i'm going to for awhile...can you believe it, i had six this month...ok, i'm done bitchin' now:eek:t ). Maybe i'll stop by after the reception.
Sunday will be the actual ride. should be interesting.....
and looking forward to seeing you guys there....if you make it!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
ride safe , keep the rubber side down, and have fun, not to intrested in doing this. but you guys watch your ass in all this NEW group riding going on. might not be what you thinking.

have fun non the less and catch some tity fo me:cheers :laughing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well IF Anyone Is Going Let Me Know We Can Meet At GasCity @ noon And Leave By 12:30 latest.

Lata :D

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Cheyenne..How bout coming with us on Kens ride out west, then maybe if Ken wants too, we can stop by there for some good eye-candy.:D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
we will be west of aroura..and going back toawrds it...just dont think ill get there by 3?...(its really close) damm you guys must be REALLY hard up...for seeing woman...good thing i dont have that problem...i get PLENTY of REAL viewing and REAL ass. (even if the ass is my wife...i tag it ALOT!!!!) but the viewing is not:evil

you guys go and have fun...ill do this ride again.
go get you fill of woman you cant touch with a 10 foot pole:jester

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't make Ken's ride. I got sum shit I have to do in the morning so meeting up for that ride is out. I'm goin to check out the store also not just for the chics. They are the BONUS :p

Lata :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Re: Bah...

Naked_1 said:
I can only touch MY woman with MY 10" pole...

To hell w/ those women that want 10 FEET!
Let's see, throw in Troy's B.S. factor.....that becomes 10 minus 6....4 inches is probably closer to the truth. :twofinger

PS No, i don't know from personal exerience :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm not really going for the bike wash either. In fact, I don't think I'd trust those girls to clean my bike. I'm all about the Honda spray polish (sp?)!!!!! I'm going to hang out with friends, get some food, and take advantage of the 20% off.
:cheers

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
GautamCity said:
I'm not really going for the bike wash either. In fact, I don't think I'd trust those girls to clean my bike. I'm all about the Honda spray polish (sp?)!!!!! I'm going to hang out with friends, get some food, and take advantage of the 20% off.
:cheers

call me anal, but I dont trust others to wash my bike either. Even if they are wearing a bikini. I would rather give them the 5 bucks to just pose on my shit while I snap pictures :laughing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Vcook said:

call me anal, but I dont trust others to wash my bike either. Even if they are wearing a bikini. I would rather give them the 5 bucks to just pose on my shit while I snap pictures :laughing

:thumbsup Ditto :thumbsup was thinking same thing seeing as my damn woman won't pose the bike..:rofl

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Vcook said:

Now that sounds like a great idea!!!!!!:laughing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts