Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Midnight Rider
3,859 Posts
I had them on my triumph. They look good for the price, but they are very loud. Craftsmanship was better than expected. Carbon fiber looked nice.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I've also heard they're super load as theres no baffle, just a straight pipe basically

Look into Delkevic as well, also another ebay muffler company based out of the UK, but the store is in CO

I've had one on my SV for 20-25k and 3-4 years, still looks great, and I paid only $140 shipped

Mine has a removable baffle which I usually leave in so I can open it up a bit without attracting too much attention

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in there: I had a Dan Moto on my Ninja 250R, and I loved it. I only paid 80 dollars (used) for it. One of the issues that existed when they were still getting situated was the Exhaust hanger rubber slip. It was fine when I had it, but after ~6000 miles, it melted to the Carbon fiber. The only other issue I've heard of are the springs being too long.

Otherwise I loved the way mine looked and sounded, but as mentioned it is loud as a hell with or without the baffle. Build quality is spectacular, the welds are very clean (likely done with a machine), though the CF sees some discoloration over time (yellows, probably due to the resin used). My baffle also was kind of shimmied in there otherwise it would rattle. But the newer ones didn't have this issue.

Performance gains were negligible outside of weight, which is to be expected from a slip-on and a Ninja 250.

·
Registered
414 Posts
For the cash it's a nice piece. I made one to fit a full Leo Header (I wasn't paying $600 for a new Leo can) and it sounded nice and crashed even better. The rubber strap did melt which was surprising because it was supposedly changed to a heat resistant rubber. Don't use the rubber strap as it will screw the muffler up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.