Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did it at a organized place for the first time. TONS of fun. Going again december 1st, anyone interested? Outdoor scenerio...

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
I play but not interested in going out when its cold. I'm a fair weather paintballer :)

·
Infectious Human Waste
5,496 Posts
I might be up for it... gotta get my gun cleaned and fixed tho...

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Geo, wear your long skirt that day, it will keep you warm.
Ha no main reason is that people dress in so many layers the paint doesn't break I hate that. yeah thats the reason :lmao:

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
im game for paintball. Fox valley?

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Lets go tuesday, you can save some money. Trannys play for half price.
ill make sure we play speedball when your on the other team :laughing: :twofinger

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
at least i can hide behind tree's tubbo :laughing

·
Formerly Known as Justaguy
1,915 Posts
Been there done that and now I am selling my paintball gun for $75.
Send me PM if interested.

·
Another Polak
2,494 Posts
I love paintball, went couple of time to Challenge park.
Last time we had group of 32 people. It was nutz.

·
4,564 Posts
I haven't done that in years! I used to play competitively and judged at Challenge Park when they were down in Wilmington.

I was in a paintball magazine when we competed in a match when it was 20 degrees below zero. We had to keep tanks and paint in tents with heaters till we went out to play.

It was fun.

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
Frozen paintballs usually break in the marker. They are very fragile when it is that cold. I played in a game in Pittsburgh that was 72 hours long with over 1500 people. I only got hit once. :)

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yup, I can't wait for the 12 and 24 hour games in spring. I hear there are quite a few around here. If any of you are interested this saturday weather is supposed to be good, 48 degrees. I'll be at blastcamp around 9am

1 - 20 of 22 Posts