Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife want's me to simply spend more time in the same room as her instead of being downstairs all the time. So she suggests that I get a second x-box for the main floor so she can see my smiling face more, even if I am still playing the box. :spit

I am willing to accomidate as long as I can find a good deal on a second x-box around the holiday season. Does anyone know of any current or upcomming deals on the elite system that sound good?

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
best buy and circuit city have the one with the 20gig drive that comes with Forza 2 for only $349

·
Viva La Figa!!
6,213 Posts
Downloading game demos will fill it up, but usually they are around 700megs. I havent really downloaded much onto my 20gig drive, and there's alot you could delete to make more room.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you seXbox guys think the 20gb is big enough for moderate use? What all are putting on the HD that eats up all the space?
For moderate use 20 gig is more than enough. Unless you are downloading movies or tv shows to your x-box there is no need for a larger hard drive. I am looking for an elite because of the hdmi hook up and the black color to match the rest of my theater components.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
the regular pro has a 30G and HDMI standard now. just get the pro.

cheaper and it looks like an XBOX not some bulky DVD player or something.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
I haven't seen any discounted prices. But there is the holiday bundle that includes Forza and another game--this is for both the Pro and Elite. There are however refurb units you can get at a discount. I was considering one for a second unit. I think the refurbs were about $100 or $50 less at GameStop.

·
Facilitator
391 Posts

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts