Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
8,661 Posts
article said:
Don’t worry. You read that title right. According to Polish website Telepolis, Apple is suing the online Polish grocery store a.pl. Apple says that the name a.pl can create confusion and take away from the search results to apple.com. Really Apple? When I searched Apple on google, nothing in the first ten pages was about the Polish grocery store and when I searched a.pl on Google, nothing Apple related came up within the first ten pages either.
Glad I don't own their bullshit stuff. Especially when you got douchebag steve jobs that steals other peoples technology and software.

Spreading da word of this.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,861 Posts
Tcm, why r u still on this site? You non-riding, limp dick, pussy. You bring nothing to this site, and you make us all dumberer having to deal with you

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Your Cigar Aficionado
7,065 Posts

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Fuck man, I just re-skimmed that introduction thread of yours. You really are full of yourself, bat-shit, retarded,attention-starved crazy.
:lmao: wow did i get at him in that thread :lmao:

BTW why do you even care what apple does? I mean you dont own anything apple or intend to buy from them nor have stock in them. If it isnt your business move on

·
Chief Apex Inspector
10,427 Posts
It's amazing to me that TCM continues to hang out despite the fact he is universally made fun of and disliked......

That's all you have to do with your life ??? Hang out where you are not wanted ?

Pathetic.

Tom

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
its steve jobs, not someone important.

Same guy that bought a new car every few months, so he can park in handicap spots.
God you are an idiot - Nothing to do with "parking in a handicap spot"

You and TCM need to start your own board with the name "annoying troll" somehow worked into the URL

·
32,521 Posts
Especially when you got douchebag steve jobs that steals other peoples technology and software..
Ha - Gates stole Windows from Xerox - Larry Ellison stole the Relational Data Base from IBM - Zuckerberg stole Facebook from the Winklevie

Welcome to Corp America fuckstick

Just go away once and for all dude, seriously

·
Banned
8,661 Posts
Ha - Gates stole Windows from Xerox - Larry Ellison stole the Relational Data Base from IBM - Zuckerberg stole Facebook from the Winklevie

Welcome to Corp America fuckstick

Just go away once and for all dude, seriously

Steve Jobs was the one that stole "GUI" from Xerox.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:lmao: wow did i get at him in that thread :lmao:

BTW why do you even care what apple does? I mean you dont own anything apple or intend to buy from them nor have stock in them. If it isnt your business move on
I do care because the way apple is sueing people it's going to cause lack of innovations and price increase. DOH!

·
32,521 Posts
Steve Jobs was the one that stole "GUI" from Xerox.
And Gates made Windows from it when Jobs decided not to use it - Post any clip you want jagbag, they company who gets there first makes it happen

IBM released a White paper on the Relational Data Base in 1972 and discussed how it could change the market - Ellison took that ball and ran with it before IBM did and even though IBM released DB2, it was after Oracle had already released theirs and with many more Revs and Dev on it

Seeing as you base your wisdom on Youtube Clips, see if this helps you grasp something other than your pecker...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.