Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, if u still look here, answer my question, does the stunt life store sell videos? or only parts for motorcycles

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
They have videos. Ody picked one up from them on Saturday.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
WheelieBoy, next time send him a private message concerning his business and your buying wants. let alone that wasnt a nice way to ask:rolleyes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but I dident know if he still visits this site, I sent him one like a week ago, and never got a reply

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Dude dont even get cocky over here,we banned you 6 times over at SBN. I am watching you.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
and to add to tonys post, I myself pay visits to people who are trouble makers around here to, lets say (GET RIDE) of the problem from the source, and NOT just on a computer.
some people call me AT&T cause ill reach out and touch people. and your not that far from me at all to visit.

watch your line around here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, if you guys dont like me being here, you can go ahead and delete my account if you think that is needed:( its up to you guys

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Odysseys said:
and to add to tonys post, I myself pay visits to people who are trouble makers around here to, lets say (GET RIDE) of the problem from the source, and NOT just on a computer.
some people call me AT&T cause ill reach out and touch people. and your not that far from me at all to visit.

watch your line around here.

(GET RIDE) LMAO!!!:evil :evil :evil

Theres the Ken we all love and enjoy.:jester

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ahahahahahahahaha you all kill me!! :roflThat's why I joined.

Maybe we all can take a ride to Davenport and Reach out and touch someone!! I have good reason.:rofl :evil :evil :evil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts