Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how do I make a pic into that 150 by 150 thing to use for my avatar? Must I use PhotoChop!

·
(no comment)
353 Posts
Yes..... Photoshop, MSPaint, ImageReady, someting along those lines. If you need it done, I would gladly resize an image for you.

Email it to : [email protected]

Hey wait a minute, Moleo. I know who you is........"scratching" my head......:cheers

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rice! My first reply and of course it's you!! hehe, anyways thanks man, I'm gonna search the hard drive for something and I'll email it over to ya when I find it. thanks again.

Oh and looks like a pretty interesting thing going on here, I like it and thanks for the hook up!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ricerocket said:

Hey wait a minute, Moleo. I know who you is........"scratching" my head......:cheers
Ah hah HA! You got me :helmet Dammit man, now I can't flame you anonymously! j/k Yes it's time for a new "Scratch" post for the cats.:eek:t :eek:t :cheers This makes me feel right at home :)

·
3,613 Posts
Moley moley moley moley. Uhm, anyone see that Austin Powers movie lately? :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maks-

Actually no, haven't seen that flick yet. Used this name just cuz I loved that character in Bigger, Longer & Uncut!--SP. The little guy w/ the cigarette that hated God.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts