Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a web site where I can find avatars to put under my name, I have no pictures to put up yet. Thanks.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GSXR Nick said:
Does anyone know of a web site where I can find avatars to put under my name, I have no pictures to put up yet. Thanks.

You can just use a search engine to find some good pics. I'm not sure there is one site for pics. there is a characature site floating around somewhere though that has cycle stuff. After you find something you'll need to size it down to fit.;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys. No if I do find a picture or find one at home with my bike how do I set it up to show as an avatar. Sorry Im not good w/computer things yet.:cheers

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
I think we should do an avatar swap and confuse the hell out of everybody. :laughing

Like all the confusion that Carlos and Brian started when they were "borrowing" other people's avatar temporarily

·
3,613 Posts
That's a silly idea, Ernie. :twofinger

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
GSXR Nick said:
Thanks for the replys. No if I do find a picture or find one at home with my bike how do I set it up to show as an avatar. Sorry Im not good w/computer things yet.:cheers
just post the picture here and request for someone to crop and size it down to avatar size. then you can upload it via the user control panel.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
of course if we don't post our old avatars back up nobody can "borrow" them.

pretty soon everyone will just be using Vcook's avatar

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
where's Jack when you need him. Resident Avitar Expert.

·
Man with Big Hose
1,432 Posts
lets try this....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts