Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, I'm not sure anyone can top the Vcook/Ponch motiff...but there are some sweet ones out there. Informal voting/smack talk allowed and encouraged. :thumbsup

(...and yes, I am that bored today)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I liked vcook's flamein' burn out one. The same guy did mine for me. He did an awsome job.

Jack did a good one for me too.

·
FASTEST AT CRA FOREVER!
336 Posts
Hi Guys, I Hijacked the Hubby's logon to let him that this threads been here for over an hour and he DIDN'T vote for me. That's it youre so cut off buddy:flip

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
I'd like to nominate myself :D :D :D Although, I think Vcook's ponch is the best.:thumbsup Maybe ponch is a virgin?

G

·
fierospeeder said:
grasshoppers pic, looks like the guy wants it from behind.

Thats Steve Rapp, why don't you ask him in person at Daytona or Road America if he wants it from behind, I'll stand back and watch your face get smashed in! :laughing

:confused How could you pull something so gay out of such a bad ass crash picture. WTF is wrong with you? :rofl

·
Cali's Twisty Tamer
1,625 Posts
I think he was talking about the christ make it stop pop art pic you posted

personally I like mine the best:D

·
SICK OF IT ALL
4,471 Posts
VCOOK has got everyone one beat especially for comedy...but BUSADAVE has got some pretty cool pics too.

·
Cali's Twisty Tamer
1,625 Posts
gohsbc said:
VCOOK has got everyone one beat especially for comedy...but BUSADAVE has got some pretty cool pics too.
His current one is bad ass:thumbsup

·
Bop your way home...
5,621 Posts
I like mine, of course.

Craze wit Johnny Cash is awesome, I would love a poster of that.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
I think mines the best!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
actually the vcook one of him in mid air on his bike was pretty cool.

either that or the avatar of someone i cant remember right now that has a bike in full lean going through a tight corner on a track during sunset. the bike looks like is it almost resting on the ground and the sunset puts the coolest friggin colors.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts