Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLLY SHIT WHATA BLAST!!!!!

1st off thanks steveo big time for putting this together i had a great time!

no for my version of today.

2nd there was no wrecks...a couple run off no biggy...no handles touch the ground except for loudes13 i believe it was..nothing really just had to whip off some grass.

WELL my inpression of grattan HOLLY SHIT that place scared me big time,,,(at first) blind thid , blind that, cant even see a fucken corner to save ya life in...well after 4 session i got the lay of the track and got it memorzied....(DOWN PAT!)

best lap time i turned out was a 1:36.15
not to shabby for a fat man on a zx-9r huh:twofinger :laughing

my god that track is VERY technical..and there is not room for not even 1 second of a brain fart.

for now thats my report..i am tierd, sleepy (only got 3 hours of sleep) and sore.

thanks john for the company, it was nice again like always bro

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i will michael...next year for sure...i got to many things going on...i keep forgetting day to day shit that was planned days to weeks ago...i am starting to feel like a 90 yeAR OLD MAN:laughing

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
whoooo hooooo, wheres that turn??? oh yeah turn now!!!! lol that track kicks ass!!!! down loading pictures now looks like the wife got some good ones will post them soon! I have never seen ody look so confused as i did today after the first session,:D by the end of day he was cookin!:helmet . oh yeah i didnt do to bad either!:cheers

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
You guys SUCK!!!:twofinger

All I got to do was sit here and make vroom vroom noises...

Really glad to hear everyone had a good time!

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
loudes13 said:
My bum is sore!
Well maybe you should stop "backing it in!" :laughing
:rofl

(off color humor) I'm sorry, I'm in rare form lately.
track-day withdrawal I guess...

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
pics look great . gladd all had a good time. I'm def on track withdrawl. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts