blog about it on your myspace

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!
3,648 Posts
Avoid any details of the situation, because details would mean that we understand your situation and might be able to help you better.
+1

We don't need details, we'll just assume and give advice accordingly :)

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
+1

The 'Homewrecker / French Tickler version' box said it comes with international adapters, cigarette lighter car adapter, airline power adapter, or can run on 4 lantern batteries. It did not say Solar Power adapter was included, so that may not constitute fraud.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Avoid any details of the situation, because details would mean that we understand your situation and might be able to help you better.
:laughing:

just placed an order for my digi cam on thedigitalnerds.com

got a call from one of the sales guys, he started HOUNDING me about buying another battery for my camera and I said all I want is the camera and he said ok your order is canceled and hung up on me. Next thing I know I have a confirmation email saying my order was cancelled. What the?!?!?! :laughing:

so since they all sounded like terrorists, my belief is that they are a store front for funding another terrorist attack (KIDDING ... before anyone starts crying) :robewizar

I called back and since they are an online company they said they couldn't give me an address or any information. So I told the guy that if anything happens to my credit card I'm coming after him and would eat his children alive in front of him :beltfed :laughing:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
+1

:twofinger fuggers :laughing:

Positive Rep points to the person who gives me a pysical address to thedigitalnerds.com :evil:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Domain name: thedigitalnerds.com

Registrant Contact:

frankie humber ([email protected])
+1.8006580054
Fax:
83 ave o
brooklyn, ny 11204
US

Administrative Contact:

frankie humber (deve198120[email protected])
+1.8006580054
Fax:
83 ave o
brooklyn, ny 11204
US

Technical Contact:

frankie humber ([email protected])
+1.8006580054
Fax:
83 ave o
brooklyn, ny 11204
US
kick his ass seebass!

edit: damnit arch!

Reactions: meech

·
Listen to Motley Crue
2,338 Posts
:twofinger fuggers :laughing:

Positive Rep points to the person who gives me a pysical address to thedigitalnerds.com :evil:
They are in Brookyln New York, the douchebag would not give me an address. He asked me why I wanted it and I said I plan on buying a camera but not sending in any money till I have an address then they proceeded to transfer my call (then I hung up)

SOUNDS pretty shady to me

PS: I m a little bored today if you can't tell :biker2:

looks like burntash beat me to it

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Yeah, maybe you should have done a bit-o-research first:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=thedigitalnerds.com&btnG=Google+Search

SCAM

I didn't even bother to read the links, but I bet they are Brooklyn based bait and switchers selling referb or grey market gear. They will badger you into buying their "kits", or they will sell you the camera for dirt cheap, but the battery and the charger will be $350.

Have fun with BBB. I'm sure they are aware of them. Also, keep a close eye on your credit card to make sure they don't randomly charge you and send you something and then not take returns.

Lastly, purchase from a known good store.

I hope you don't get any further issues from this deal

1 - 20 of 49 Posts