Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's because it's getting cooler out or what but there were a ton of deer out tonight. I was riding in an area that I ride in all the time and usually only see one or two of them on occaision but tonight I saw at least 10 so be careful in deery areas.

-Ryan

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
yeah..those deer sure are stupid and hurt when ya hit them

i almost tagged 1 last week....last close call before was a few guys right behind me..and i coulda smacked it on its ass if i wanted:laughing

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
I almost got mine last week, or should I say he almost got me?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yeah I'm seeing alot at 6 am. That and they dont get out of the street. Bold suckers.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
It's rutting season. The males are all out of their minds right now, and will engage in atypically bold behavior. Deer are most active just before sunrise and just after sunset (at dusk). So pay attention!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I think it's because the corn is coming down sending them searching for food. I saw a ton of them on my way to MI a couple of weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Crazy said:
I think it's because the corn is coming down sending them searching for food. I saw a ton of them on my way to MI a couple of weeks ago.
Actually think it's because thier Horney and they want to have mad pationate deer sex with you Brian :D :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:

Actually think it's because thier Horney and they want to have mad pationate deer sex with you Brian :D :D

You [email protected]#$%:mad :mad . I can't even come up with a snappy come back cause I'm jealous was so damn funny:rofl :rofl :rofl :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:

ooooooooooohhhhhh........I get it now. That's why Grandpa had me practicin':laughing :laughing :laughing Let e'm try...Let e'm try:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :rofl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts