Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO'S YOUR DADDY???

Favre lit up that lame defense like a roman candle......:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Awe yeah! The Pack Whooped that ASS! :twofinger :thumbsup :laughing

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Damnit,

Somebody beat me to it!

I think those bears fans will be pretty damn quiet today.
345 yards? Brian WHO? Evidently that 'Defense' isn't all they say it is. And the Green Bay offensive line isn't that good this year.

:rofl

Chris

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Quit flaming our team.:mad Your going to force me to edit this thread.:laughing :laughing :laughing

J/K:rofl :rofl :thumbsup

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
I will delete this thread if it gets out of hand. No flaming the beloved bears.

Favre is so good he can carry the whole team. And for the record Brian Urlacher is just about the most dominant middle line backer in the game right now(and in recent history), but a defensive player cannot carry your team offensively. So pick your words carefully Grover.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:
I will delete this thread if it gets out of hand. No flaming the beloved bears.

Favre is so good he can carry the whole team. And for the record Brian Urlacher is just about the most dominant middle line backer in the game right now(and in recent history), but a defensive player cannot carry your team offensively. So pick your words carefully Grover.

sheeesh Chris!!!! Put some smiley's in that thread so we know your messn':D :D :cheers :laughing

I shouldn't even talk. My wife thinks I'm weird because I'm not into watching sports. I'd much rather sit down and watch a good movie or go in the garage and work on the bike. Call me "Crazy":laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
ok, I guess there was some humor in my reply. Its just frustrating to watch one man pick apart a team, especially when its my team.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:
ok, I guess there was some humor in my reply. Its just frustrating to watch one man pick apart a team, especially when its my team.

:laughing :laughing :laughing :rofl

It's only a game(Insert I can't believe I said that outloud smiley here):laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Yes its my fault. Ive only watched 2 games this year and the Bears lost both. Sorry.:p

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah ??
I went to the game , you should all be sorry for me ! :(
At least Jhon Davis our TE is on all my fantasy rosters
:helmet

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
That game was rediculous. I think we should have a ride overto Dicks house tonight and string him up by the balls. Does he by any chance have more than one play. The only one I ever see is: "run it right up the middle into the huge guy and stop." They do that 16 times in a row and then the break out the alternate play: "ok you go this way and wait for me to throw it. Then I'll throw it to one of the guys in the yellow pants and look all upset about it. It'll be a hoot" Miller is a friggin dumbass. Him and Dick deserve each other.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
GsxrTony said:
That game was rediculous. I think we should have a ride overto Dicks house tonight and string him up by the balls. Does he by any chance have more than one play. The only one I ever see is: "run it right up the middle into the huge guy and stop." They do that 16 times in a row and then the break out the alternate play: "ok you go this way and wait for me to throw it. Then I'll throw it to one of the guys in the yellow pants and look all upset about it. It'll be a hoot" Miller is a friggin dumbass. Him and Dick deserve each other.
when our quarterback would be a backup on any other team AND is having a tough time with pass coverage then run plays become your only option. Granted Shoop calls some strange plays and I mostly disagree with his style, although I did enjoy the little gimic play where urlacher passed after a terrell toss but it didnt work. I'm curious to see what chandalier, I mean Chandler can do if given the pill.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
GSXRTONY------Does he by any chance have more than one play. The only one I ever see is: "run it right up the middle into the huge guy and stop."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You forgot the play they use when its 3rd and 8.

2 recievers go down field and get open. 1 reciever go 4 yards and catch the ball and either go down or get out of bounds.:confused

Same old plays!:bs Is it the Dick or is the Shoop? WHAT GIVES?

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I think Miller needs to go. He has no confidense in himself or anyone else. You can lead a team that way. Should have gotten bledsoe (?Sp) while we had the chance.

I say we all start emailing Juron and force him to bench miller.

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
For the second week in a row, the Bears offense made a mediocre at best defense look like rock stars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts