Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a suck fest. Oakland would have a tough time against LSU:laughing

..and for the record, if Hester did indeed say he's "insulted" when teams kick to him, I'll be rooting for continued negative punt returns...

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Grossman drops the snap AGAIN. Way to make a comeback Rex.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10 pics in 5 games from Greise and we're still on Grossman...although I agree, I laughed out loud when it happened.:lmao:

The Bears, like much of the NFL, are just bad at football.:laughing

·
Go Hawks!
3,540 Posts

I much rather see Rex although he should be in the gun every play. I've never seen a team drop so many snaps.

Hester almost scored two points for Oakland on that last return.....

hey the long ball is back.... nice throw Rex.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I much rather see Rex although he should be in the gun every play. I've never seen a team drop so many snaps.

Hester almost scored two points for Oakland on that last return.....

hey the long ball is back.... nice throw Rex.
Really never understood the point of leaving a 30+ career second string QB that stinks in the game when you have two young QB's that stink on the bench. At least there's some potential upside with the younger dudes:laughing

Here's to a Raider victory, if only for some quality sports talk radio tomorrow:laughing

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
one word........ Ugh!

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is one of the worst displays of football I've ever seen:laughing

Congrats Bears, on being part of that.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
Yeah Grossman!!!

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Grossman throws a touchdown and everyone goes ape shit. Big deal. One damn touchdown. It is about as eventful as hearing a 1yr old took their first steps.........isn't that what they are suppose to do:2cents:
Now if he came in the game and threw 4 touchdowns in a quarter I would be impressed. Throwing one, big deal.

Under200

·
Go Hawks!
3,540 Posts
Grossman throws a touchdown and everyone goes ape shit. Big deal. One damn touchdown. It is about as eventful as hearing a 1yr old took their first steps.........isn't that what they are suppose to do:2cents:
Now if he came in the game and threw 4 touchdowns in a quarter I would be impressed. Throwing one, big deal.

Under200
Rex hater...

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
He has been playing decently today. He hasn't impressed me just yet. Still not well though. The only good thing he did was the 59 yard pass to Berrian. Defense finishes strong today.

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts

Under200
Did Grossman piss in your Koolaid this morning or something?

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: No not yet. It is just so frustrating watching the Bears at times. We have such talent on the team scattered all about but we just can't get it together. As for quarterbacks...we never have a superstar. The last one was when we won the superbowl and was as fragile as glass. I want a clone of Farve for Chicago! How good would it be to brag that we have a kickass quarterback.

Under200

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Under200
:lmao: :lmao: No not yet. It is just so frustrating watching the Bears at times. We have such talent on the team scattered all about but we just can't get it together. As for quarterbacks...we never have a superstar. The last one was when we won the superbowl and was as fragile as glass. I want a clone of Farve for Chicago! How good would it be to brag that we have a kickass quarterback.

Under200
The Bears do not, in fact, have very much talent on their team, specifically on Offense:wonder

...and would you be happier with 3 yard passes for the entire game from Greise. They both suck, but at least Grossman takes a damn chance every now and again, and has the arm to throw an NFL deep ball. I really couldn't care less, the Bears suck and I'll be rooting for embarrassing losses for the remainder of the season (unless they can string together enough wins for a playoff run...7-9 seasons are the absolute worst). Neither one of these quarterbacks are going to take the Bears anywhere on their arms.:)

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Wow, what a bunch of fucking Bear haters a lot of you are. I'm embarrassed that Chicago has some shitty fucking fans. :mad When they lose, people hope that they continue to lose??? WHAT?!?!?! Okay, I'll stop here, but to see such Bear hating, supposed fans (not even sure a lot of you can be called a fan) pisses me off.

GO BEARS!!! GO REX!!!!! THANK YOU KIRK MORRISON!! You made my night! :)

I know, right?? :laughing WTH?!

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Ron and Miguel (ChiefBD & Mig909) know that I am a Raider fan no mater how bad they look and well, today was no let down

RAIDER NATION FOR LIFE (damn it)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts