Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Bears

1K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  CHI1000RR 
#1 ·
What a suck fest. Oakland would have a tough time against LSU:laughing

..and for the record, if Hester did indeed say he's "insulted" when teams kick to him, I'll be rooting for continued negative punt returns...

#2 ·
Grossman drops the snap AGAIN. Way to make a comeback Rex.

#9 ·
#12 ·
Yeah Grossman!!!

#13 ·
Grossman throws a touchdown and everyone goes ape shit. Big deal. One damn touchdown. It is about as eventful as hearing a 1yr old took their first steps.........isn't that what they are suppose to do:2cents:
Now if he came in the game and threw 4 touchdowns in a quarter I would be impressed. Throwing one, big deal.

Under200

#15 ·
He has been playing decently today. He hasn't impressed me just yet. Still not well though. The only good thing he did was the 59 yard pass to Berrian. Defense finishes strong today.

#20 ·
Ron and Miguel (ChiefBD & Mig909) know that I am a Raider fan no mater how bad they look and well, today was no let down

RAIDER NATION FOR LIFE (damn it)

#26 ·
Mr. Hester, after Lane Kiffin (the Raiders Head Coach) stated that Oakland would kick to him, said that he was insulted...and that he is insulted whenever anyone kicks to him. How did that work out for ya today big mouth??? 14 total net yards...against THE RAIDERS! Awesome Devin. Way to go.

...ok, so I still like him, just not quite as much. It's called quiet dignity my man.:)

#29 ·
Hester did have that one 63 yard return today, but it got called back because of holding.

#32 ·
I don't see why everyone is talking smack about Hester. This is his 2nd year in the NFL and he will break the record for career returns for a touchdown by the end of next season. Even when Hester doesn't catch the ball on offense, he still draws double coverage from the secondary and frees up other receivers. On top of that, he has made some really important plays this season (not just returns).

#37 · (Edited)
Well Ill give it up to the bears they won tho....

The dissapointment award goes to benson 29 carries for 75 yards what a worthless player

#38 ·
Well Ill give it up to the bears they won tho....

The dissapointment award goes to benson 29 carries for 75 yeards what a worthless player
I think I heard the announcer state Benson at 3.1 yards per carry is the lowest in the league.

The thing about Benson is he runs like he doesn't care. It's like, as long as I get my three yards I'll get paid. Somebody touches me and I'm going down... no stiff arm, juke... ect. He sucks... like I said, Rex gets the same productivity from his dropped snaps.

Rex is back.... where is the F$%k it I'm throwing down field Rex post?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.