Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man this has been a fawked up week...mon and tues during the days have been going fine...then i get home on tuesday after work and my dog "Thor" is completely unresponsive to me...just laying there on the floor barely looking at me...i thought he just wasnt feeling well...he barely pee'ed...and he pisses like a race horse on derby day...i had a final i had to finish studying for ,for school...well trying to get my dog motivated and responding to me kinda took precidence over the studying...i put all his toys and bones in front of him and he would just look at them and then lay his head down...completely unlike him...i had no choice but to go back and study hoping he would get better...

so i got about 2 hours of studying in, and then hit the sack...went to school, and failed the test...but luckily i get to take it over today at 2pm...nice school huh?...so i get home wed after school and then thor is looking better and finally starting to respond...he was almost comatose the entire 24 hours...i dont know what happened to him...he doesnt chew on anything like electrical cords or food, unless i give it to him and i had taken the garbage out tues mornin...so i knew that wasnt it...so im wondering if he got after a spider and had a goofy reaction to it...thats the only thing i can think of...well he is finally back to 100%...i called the vet and they told me that if he didnt improve by the time i got home from school, to bring him in...well he got better and so i didnt...

now this weekend my neighbor is getting married on sat, so im at his wedding, then my newborn neice is getting christened sunday...i dont know if its something i freakin ate yesterday after work or what, but i just can't sleep...i dont have to be at work till 730 this am...so i should be sleeping in....

and women....HA!!!.....lets not even go there...thought someone might be interested...looks like its not gonna happen...oh well....gotta move on...anyways...gonna be on here for a bit before i shower and head out to work...have a good weekend everyone if i dont talk to ya beforehand...but looks like im outta the loop in the afternoons on sat and sunday after 2pm...

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Have a drink. Stop thinking about so much!

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont anymore man...i just become numb as always...lol...and i cant drink cause i gotta be at work soon...thats the even more fucked up part...lol...otherwise i would be slamming down some soco or jack right now...

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Sounds like sex is the next option....

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, well thats not gonna happen...lol...

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Then I guess that just leaves you with a good book.

try Charlotte's Web... LOL!

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol...thanks old man...wtf r u doing up?...u working midnight shift?...we gotta meet up sometime soon and toss back a few...been a while since i seen ya...

·
[Online]
3,695 Posts
You might wanna try a little walk outside... Wakes you up first, but then puts right to sleep (yawn). I'm working still and will have to get up at 7AM. Damn software development.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
makes no sense to go back to bed...will be lucky to get 1 hour if that before i have to get back up and shower and then head out into rush hour traffic...i have been up this long...whats the sense in going back to bed now?

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wel...i guess its off to work...c-ya guys later today...

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Back in the day, I'd just hit the pipe few times... :laughing

Sucks man, hope ya crash nice tonight. Glad to hear your dog is back to normal :cheers

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Back in the day, I'd just hit the pipe few times... :laughing

Sucks man, hope ya crash nice tonight. Glad to hear your dog is back to normal :cheers
this would have been my suggestion:1pimp

Reactions: bwa

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
So, I guess you didn't get too much sleep?

Have a great day and do all the heavy thinking there... not when you are trying to sleep! :neener:

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
Whats the problem here:confused I survive 50 weeks out of the year on about 3 to 4 hours a sleep each night:( On the rare occasion when I get 6, I think something is wrong with me....when I get 8 hours, I know I'm sick:laughing:

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
Whats the problem here:confused I survive 50 weeks out of the year on about 3 to 4 hours a sleep each night:( On the rare occasion when I get 6, I think something is wrong with me....when I get 8 hours, I know I'm sick:laughing:
The older you get, the less sleep you need :robewizar

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
You know, hope I'm not alone on this, but rubbing one out doesn't make me tired... and I've tried it as sleep-less-ness remedy plenty of times :laughing

1 - 20 of 33 Posts