Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

What day is good for you

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******************Edit time and date have been set! Dec 6th at 7pm http://brickhousetavernandtap.com/locations/brick-house-downers-grove/ ************************************

Its that time of the year again so lets do this. I am going to toss up a couple of dates and let me know what you guys think.

Here is a thread of the gathering from 2 years ago.
http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108507&highlight=brick+house

Last year was Aussie Grovers going away party.

I am guessing the weekend would be hard to do since alot of us have families and are busy so maybe a Thursday would be a good day??? Like I said this is a feeler and I would like to set this up within the next week and have the dat the first or second week of December.

http://brickhousetavernandtap.com/lo...downers-grove/

1461 Butterfield Rd
Downer's Grove, IL 60515
(630) 963-1104

People that are in

1. G2G
2. dennywags
3. Team Serpent
4. STANIMAL
5. Oldtimebiker
6. WSE
7. Germany
9 Chunk
10. Absolute
11. Shaugdog
12. Enutz
13. Morrand
13. Troy

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Will do what I can to make whatever date you fools choose

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Can I take back my vote for the 6th and select the 14th instead? I will be in Hawaii from the 6th to the 13th or 14th. Going to try and make it.

Steve, once you decide shoot me a text or call and let me know

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,880 Posts
Can I take back my vote for the 6th and select the 14th instead? I will be in Hawaii from the 6th to the 13th or 14th. Going to try and make it.

Steve, once you decide shoot me a text or call and let me know
Thanks for reminding us that you'll be in paradise.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
I'd like to participate in this. I haven't raced much in the past year or so but, I'm putting together a bracket drag bike for next season to "feed my need" and am going to hit the ice, weather permtting and plan a few vintage MX races and Dist. 17 event outings. I also have some great memories and stories of the days when motorcycle racing in this area meant mostly either Saturday night Sportsman races at Sycamore/Bob Jo Speedway or Wednensday night Class A pro races at Santa Fe Speedway. Plus, more recent tales of hanging with some legends of the sport as recently as last week at the Hall of Fame induction. I'm also still on the AMA Board and will serve another 3 year term starting in February and I really enjoy meeting current racers to hear their bench race stories plus their ideas and concerns about the sport first hand, Dirt or pavement.
I know most of you have known and raced with each other for years now and I've only met a few of you and I wouldn't want to just show up and crash a private gathering so, let me know if you'd mind me sitting in.
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.