Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so who do you think currently has the best avatar and why?

My Favorite:

Jack's Southpark cow with the Vanson Logo!! Pure comedic value.

Runner Up: LBK, it just looks to damn sexy with all that blue! btw, where the hell does "LBK" come from anywho?

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Lupi said:
OK, so who do you think currently has the best avatar and why?

My Favorite:

Jack's Southpark cow with the Vanson Logo!! Pure comedic value.

Runner Up: LBK, it just looks to damn sexy with all that blue! btw, where the hell does "LBK" come from anywho?

Ciao,
Lupi
Why thank you, thank you the blue power ranger prevails!

Actually one of the guys at Katanaplanet.com made that one for me, since I don't have any creative genious.

Yes LBK=lovebothkats
lovebothkats= 83' Katana 750 (First bike still have it), and 01' Katana 600 (Track bike, still have it)

If anyone is interested in the 83' I'm going to be parting with it dirt cheap pretty soon. :laughing They were actually really big on the drag scene because a lot of other Suzuki motors fit into them nicely.

Ok sorry for the :eek:t discussion.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Best Clsb Avatar

Vcook said:

lbk=lovebothkats
LOL, I KNEW stood for "LovebothKats"

I wasjust curious where "LovebothKats" came from. Hehe, guess I should have been a little more clear on my query!
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
My vote is for LBK

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Vcook said:
those old kats are so tough looking.
No kidding! Love the 1/4 fairing. Very aggressive, especially for the time period. Considering most fairings in that time period were FUGLY and huge, that was a massive difference.

Chris

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
GroverSV650S said:

No kidding! Love the 1/4 fairing. Very aggressive, especially for the time period. Considering most fairings in that time period were FUGLY and huge, that was a massive difference.

Chris

So does that mean one of you two wants it? Don't have room in my garage for it! :D

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
lovebothkats said:

So does that mean one of you two wants it? Don't have room in my garage for it! :D
Sorry, I already have one motorcycle from 1983 in the garage. I'll talk to a buddy, he's looking for a track bike.

Chris

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
I saw some pretty good avatars. I like to change mine up evey so often.

P.S. I like the GS I had an 1983 1100E. Sold it to a friend and it still is as sweet as when I owned it. If he ever sells it I'll be getting it back :)

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
holy shit, I guess I need to figure out how to post a picture or an avatar or Ill never be in the running :confused :confused

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
I vote for Andy's. It is classic Andy humor and I am still cracking a smile or chuckle after all these months!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts