Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Bfl

1K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  STANIMAL 
#1 ·
We have seen our share of outlandish assholes get banned for a period .... or forever here.

But when does an overall general douchiness, lack of motorcycle content and open hostility towards membership get you banned ??

Or should it .... Discuss.

I am thinking of two such individuals.

Tom

#2 ·
WTF is BFL?

#4 ·
Outside of the occasional spam accounts, I can't think of a user in 10 years here that has been banned "for life". I can think of accounts that were banned. The users came back on eventually through other screen names etc. (ex. Fierospeeder) or just moved on to more fertile lands where people would pay attention to their ramblings.

The only recent bans of note that never came back were Brian an SmartDrug. Neither of them were banned for "life" though. I presume they just got on with their lives or whatever.

Whole thing is a bit silly if you ask me. It's a free motorcycle forum after all.

Amazes me how many people haven't figured out the value of the "ignore" feature. Seems their lives would be much less stressful.

#5 ·
Amazes me how many people haven't figured out the value of the "ignore" feature. Seems their lives would be much less stressful.
I always thought that was sarcasm until today - Found the "ignore list" - Awesome - Just like College, it only took me 7 yrs

#6 ·
BFL - Banned For Life .... As noted.

Yeah, you're right ..... For those of us who have been around and know who to ignore ..... No biggie.

OTOH ..... The crap that gets dished around with newer members ..... That might
Think that behavior is representative of the site was more who I was concerned about.

Maybe *we* don't really care ?!?

Tom

#9 ·
Guys missing Ken's Fist.....what?

#18 ·
just ignore. works for me with village idiot... talk about a d'bag!
See I miss Jeffie - He was actually funny as shit and contributed a bit with the Hitler Vid and the Tribute to Ash Vid as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.