Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Ciao Marco
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holding a press conference this Wednesday. Highly doubt he would for a contract renewal.

Or, maybe he'll announce he's going to Yamaha GP to work with Rossi? :laughing:

· Registered
106 Posts
I enjoy watching WSB more than MotoGp. Sure the bikes are cooler in MotoGp but at least in WSB there is constant battles and tons of bikes out there evenly matched. MotoGp is like watching one bike go around by themselves at a racetrack.

Adam

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
they should combine AMA superbike and British superbike into one series. how sweet would a 25 race season with 40 bikes on the grid be?
I like the idea but see the US ruining that too - Ask Neil Hodgson how easy it as to go from that side to this side - And the funny thing is I never thought AMA was all that tough compared to WSBK or even BSBK - I think he just came over at the wrong time when Matt was on FIRE

· Registered
2,749 Posts
I enjoy watching WSB more than MotoGp. Sure the bikes are cooler in MotoGp but at least in WSB there is constant battles and tons of bikes out there evenly matched. MotoGp is like watching one bike go around by themselves at a racetrack.

Adam
That's why Ive really liked watching the last few moto2 races. All the riders are battling throughout the whole race.

Gonna go through withdrawal after Valencia...

32,521 Posts

· El Speedy Gonzales
719 Posts
Good for him, I always liked Biaggi and how he rode! Too bad he retired without a GP 500cc/MotoGP championship but he still is a true champ.. dude started late too (20 y/o) and, nowadays that is unheard of!

32,521 Posts
Highly doubt Hodgson was getting even half the support Bayliss was. Also, Hodgson ain't Bayliss.
Many many have said the 999 was a better race bike than the 916, 996, 998 era - It got a bad rap as it was the 1st departure for the classic 916 style and loss of the SS Swinger

· Mogwai
2,074 Posts

Adam
Definitely. The suspense as you wait to see who comes out of the crashes in Turn One is awesome! I still like MotoGP, though, and with Stoner out of the picture I think it'll be more interesting.

· BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,797 Posts
and with Stoner out of the picture I think it'll be LESS interesting.
Fixed for you.

WSBK and BSB were the best series to watch this year for racing. Moto2 and Moto3 had some of the best individual races. The most exciting part of MotoGP is pre-race grid with close-ups of famous riders, awesome bikes, and brolly girls. After about lap 3 I fight to stay awake.

· Imperator
143 Posts
What Rossi did to Biaggi is now being done to Rossi by the young talent in MotoGP. He cant be too far behind.

32,521 Posts
What Rossi did to Biaggi is now being done to Rossi by the young talent in MotoGP. He cant be too far behind.
2013 will sure be the tell tale sign of that should it be true

· Mogwai
2,074 Posts
Fixed for you.

WSBK and BSB were the best series to watch this year for racing. Moto2 and Moto3 had some of the best individual races. The most exciting part of MotoGP is pre-race grid with close-ups of famous riders, awesome bikes, and brolly girls. After about lap 3 I fight to stay awake.
Yeah- I'm hoping that with Stoner gone, the races will be a little more even. Not denying his talent in any way, but the way he'd pull ahead and leave seconds between him and the next guys was pretty damn boring. Haven't had the time to watch the Moto2 and Moto3 races this year. :(

I think Lorenzo and Pedrosa are close enough in skill that it should make for some interesting future races, as they'll actually be vying for the championship themselves instead of just trying to catch Stoner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.