1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Priceless.

Biden: Rudy's Sentences Consist Of "A Noun, A Verb, And 9/11"
| October 30, 2007 11:18 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sen. Joe Biden nails Rudy Giuliani during Tuesday's MSNBC debate: "And the irony is, Rudy Giuliani, probably the most underqualified man since George Bush to seek the presidency, is here talking about any of the people here. Rudy Giuliani... I mean, think about it! Rudy Giuliani. There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11. There's nothing else! There's nothing else! And I mean this sincerely. He's genuinely not qualified to be president."

Watch Biden speak about Giuliani in this video from MSNBC:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/30/biden-rudys-sentences-c_n_70509.html
Follow link for the video.

As always.. the comments are the best part of the story... To many to copy/paste here

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's great that the Dems think 9/11 is a punchline in a joke now. Bidens frustration is entertaining to watch. He's got a freshmen senator and Slick Willie's wife kicken his 30 year career politician ass.

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great that the Dems think 9/11 is a punchline in a joke now. Bidens frustration is entertaining to watch. He's got a freshmen senator and Slick Willie's wife kicken his 30 year career politician ass.
Really?
That's what you took from that article/statement?
Just wow.
wow.
I can think of so many things to say.. but.. honestly.. why bother?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Really?
That's what you took from that article/statement?
Just wow.
wow.
I can think of so many things to say.. but.. honestly.. why bother?
Once again I am stunned by your masterfully insightful rebuttals. Now let's get back to calling that stupid Geaorge Bushy a ignoant foo. He can't run nothin.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Once again I am stunned by your masterfully insightful rebuttals. Now let's get back to calling that stupid Geaorge Bushy a ignoant foo. He can't run nothin.
Is there any proof of his ability to run something?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
did Biden actually think of these statements himself or did he plagerize them????

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This thread isn't about Geaorge Bush, it's about Rudy and Joe...

Follow along.

You really do strike me as one of those people who makes 60k a year, thinks you are rich because of it.. and thinks gdub is makin ya richer...

and............
as one of those people who gains 50lbs and gets a foot taller when they get behind a keyboard :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
This thread isn't about Geaorge Bush, it's about Rudy and Joe...

Follow along.

You really do strike me as one of those people who makes 60k a year, thinks you are rich because of it.. and thinks gdub is makin ya richer...

and............
as one of those people who gains 50lbs and gets a foot taller when they get behind a keyboard :)
Uh oh, we got a tough guy here. Yes I'm sure if we were face to face you'd kick my ass right? OK, I'll clean up my act now because clearly you are a brillantly successful, intelligent individual that happens to be a badass. OR maybe just another pseudo intellectual liberal clown who has no thought process, just liberal talking points. As far as your earning power? Well if you are for HillaryCare and welfare programs, then I'd say you are one of the individuals that has their hand out for some free stuff...you know one of those guys that makes 250grand and gets the chicks when they get behind a keyboard. :jester see there is my smiley face so as not to offend.

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Uh oh, we got a tough guy here. Yes I'm sure if we were face to face you'd kick my ass right? OK, I'll clean up my act now because clearly you are a brillantly successful, intelligent individual that happens to be a badass. OR maybe just another pseudo intellectual liberal clown who has no thought process, just liberal talking points. As far as your earning power? Well if you are for HillaryCare and welfare programs, then I'd say you are one of the individuals that has their hand out for some free stuff...you know one of those guys that makes 250grand and gets the chicks when they get behind a keyboard. :jester see there is my smiley face so as not to offend.
Why do you keep calling me a liberal?
Because I do not support Bush and this war?
That could possibly make me a member of any side..
Nobody other than Bush, Cheney, and those who stand to make money from this war supports it...
Well except for perhaps a few "christian god is good and all them muslims is evil" people... I know a few of those people... I don't want to say I feel bad for them.. but.. come on.. really?

One last thing..
Have you looked up what that crazy Ron Paul guy stands for?
I thought I have made my love for Hillary pretty clear. Ron Paul is the polar opposite of the others... Hillary and George included...

No free handouts.. Less or no govt programs....

You remember...? A true Republican.. Not a tax and pick wars demo..wait.. george is a what? oh yeah.. well. he did cut taxes for the top .05%

Just saw this.. Appears not everything is always as it seems.. or as they tell us..
Then again.. Maybe charts and figures and "facts" lie... :) (Colbert rocks)

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
You remember...? A true Republican.. Not a tax and pick wars demo..wait.. george is a what? oh yeah.. well. he did cut taxes for the top .05%
...and left no way to pay for it except for the next person to have to raise taxes. His dad at least had the dignity to face the music while he was still in office.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts