Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT TO KNOCK KAWI'S IN ANYWAY BUT SERIOUSLY SOMEONE SHOULD PIC A NEW BIKE OF THE WEEK. IM GETTING KINDA TIRED OF SEEING THIS THING ALL BLOWN UP AND SHIT EVERYDAY WHEN I VISIT. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY OR DO OTHERS SHARE MY SAME THOUGHTS. POST UP

:wtf:

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i agree, but turn your caps off and pay your dues around here more with post count before you start demanding or ranting shit.:twofinger

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
this thread hurts my ballsac

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
NOT TO KNOCK KAWI'S IN ANYWAY BUT SERIOUSLY SOMEONE SHOULD PIC A NEW BIKE OF THE WEEK. IM GETTING KINDA TIRED OF SEEING THIS THING ALL BLOWN UP AND SHIT EVERYDAY WHEN I VISIT. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY OR DO OTHERS SHARE MY SAME THOUGHTS. POST UP

STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts

thats bike of the week, if not bike of the year to out run a dinosaur

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts

I believe Pick is the proper way to spell it also

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
I agree, especially since Gixxers rule, and I happen to have the ever so unique Blue and White gixxer, it should be BOTW :laughing.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Buy a Duc

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Must resist giving neg rep for bashing Kawi!!! :mad

6 posts? How about you contribute more to the board before making demands in all caps. :nono

·
32,753 Posts
How about you contribute more to the board before making demands in all caps. :nono
I look back and think I have NEVER contributed one thing of bike value to this board - I ROCK!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts

uhh, who are you?

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
I look back and think I have NEVER contributed one thing of bike value to this board - I ROCK!
You posted those pics of the chicks in Vegas. Yes, you do rock. :bow

·
32,753 Posts
You posted those pics of the chicks in Vegas. Yes, you do rock. :bow
Nope - That was Cali (LA Mondrion Hotel Pool) and my Birthday - Nothing to do with bikes but equaly as fun to ride

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Nope - That was Cali (LA Mondrion Hotel Pool) and my Birthday - Nothing to do with bikes but equaly as fun to ride
Oh yeah, Cali. I forgot the details, but I remember the hotties.

Check out Pearly's rep. It keeps getting worse. I didn't do it this time! :laughing

I wonder if he'll be like that guy who said "F*ck police" in one of his first posts... get some neg rep and never come back.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.