Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice weather out on Saturday so instead of doing the housework (laundry, lawn cutting, shrub trimming) I spent the time in the garage installing the new hugger, undertail and integrated liberteks.

I beat Vcook to this weeks accumulation of poser points while he was out boozing for his bday :D

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
better pic of the new liberteks. man, these things are bright at night.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
very nice job. looking good

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
NIce!
I'm dying to do a hugger and undertail but I just can't justify the cost....yet:)

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
At least now they'll be able to tell us apart. I'll be the slow one "without the undertail" instead of just the slow one. :laughing

·
3,613 Posts
Damn, that looks pimp, Ernie. Way to go! ;) :D

·
I can make my bike lean!
356 Posts
VIVID1 said:
Nice job!

Did your undertail come with those metal hooks for luggage and strapping stuff down? or were they already on the bike?
I think the hooks came with the bike....but for 02 they are unboltable vs. welded on as in 01. Cleaner looking without em:D

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't understand the logic, but the rear cargo hooks were welded on the frame and the front ones were bolted on. I didn't have any extra nuts with me at the time so I left the front ones on, but they're upside down and on the reverse side now so that I could keep the passenger foot pegs and exhaust mounted...

I was wondering when someone would notice that there's only two cargo hooks on there :D

maybe I'll leave them on there so there's something for the bungee cord to hook onto if there's some shit I wanna carry that won't fit in the tank bag...

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Excellent job Ernie :thumbsup Looks pimp as hell:helmet
Wish I could get rid of my mud flap on the back:bs

Mark:p

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Sweet undertail Ernie! Was it hard to install? I'm thinking of racking up poser points for the SV with one of those. And a hugger. I think I'd get some poser points if I quit dropping the damn thing :mad

Wait, maybe I should put good plastic on it and learn to ride first! That'd be the best way to score poser points.

Whoa.. :eek:t

Good job on it though Ernie.

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts