Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
hmm see what he said about the leathers?? i am going to put them on this weekend for a spin on the 9 and see if i am correct about them!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
"Head and chest position
Where’s most of your body weight? From the waist up, right? So use that body weight to your advantage. Your head and chest should not be centered over the tank. Position your head over your wrist. If you had mirrors, you would be trying to kiss the mirror!"

Just like I thought and really noticed from the pics of me. Is something I plan to work on the next track day.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Good article. I know I'm not rotating aroudn the tank and I hav ethe same problem as Champ, my leathers bind in the legs some. My hip flexors and knees are very sore by the end of the day.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
wolfgang said:

If anyones interested, i can stand in the corner and do some filming with the video camera. We can critique the film over a few cold ones afterward. It would have to be Sat after 3p.m or anytime Sun. I promised the wife i would help her paint.:( :bs
Good idea. I may be able to help filming as well. We are all still waiting for Maks to get my damn camera back to me so we can watch my track day footage.

This was a good article. Also Scot, check this one out.. (hint, hint)
http://trackjunkie.com/features/articles/2002/0702/0702_005.htm

By the way Scot, we need a track day video shooter for September 21-22. Of course, that's after your intro session :helmet

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts