Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my brother decided to make some additions to my car, by closing a garage door on top of the roof. Needless to say there was a huge dent, and a ton of scratches. I was able to pop the larger dent out, but there are still a couple left.

Need a body shop to repair

I know that Gerber is close to me in the city, but anyone have some recommendations. Doesn't necessarily have to be in the city, would prefer it not being in the farther suburbs. I also work in Elmhurst, so anything near there would be great

Thanks

· Thee original azzhole!
6,861 Posts
First and cheapest recommendation if calling a dent busters. And I'm assuming you mean it's actually on the roof of the vehicle. Usually a dent buster can pop out the dent. But without an actual pic of the location on the roof where it's at, it's Impossable to tell how bad the dent is

· Thee original azzhole!
6,861 Posts
Buddy's shop is Petersens autobody but its in Schaumburg. He's the only one I'll let touch anything of mine. 847-524-8704. Talk to John.

· Registered
3,451 Posts
I've been very satisfied with work done by Cosmetic Auto on Northwest highway between Harlem & Bryn Mahr. They fixed some accident damage with paint on my S 10 pick up and did a fantastic job on the wife's Escape with hail dents. I know they have other locations as well. Also...Mayer Auto Body on Irving Park Rd. just west of Oak Park Avenue does excellent work.

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
B and L on kimball south of Irving park

· Registered
3,742 Posts
I've used Guardian Auto Rebuilders in Evergreen Park a number of times, and always have been happy with the quality of the workmanship. However, it's a haul from both your place and Elmhurst.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.