Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else is extremely bored at work today? Counting the minutes to go home........

(Sorry CBR900RRGirl, sitting at home is not "work"):D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Yeah me too!! and the board seems slow today unfortunately.:mad

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
well ive wrote $118,000 in business today, that took all but 3 minutes, now im bored off my rocker!!:cheers

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its' really sad that I got 4 replies in 4 minutes.......people hovering on the "new posts" buttin or something?:laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Y2KR1 said:
Its' really sad that I got 4 replies in 4 minutes.......people hovering on the "new posts" buttin or something?:laughing
Not me never:nono :rolleyes

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Odysseys said:
jim whats your cut...i hope 60%?
shit if i got 60% as my cut, this whole board would be riding the only real sport bike zx9r.. but its not so they will have to continue to be wannabees:twofinger :rofl

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
yep:cheers
i am drinking beer too here in my office...lmao..with a nice frosty mug
You had to go there:D .

Ken, can you do me a favor and stop by my house. Theirs frosty mugs in the freezer all I ask is that you have one ready for me when I get there:D

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
JimGoFast said:

shit if i got 60% as my cut, this whole board would be riding the only real sport bike zx9r.. but its not so they will have to continue to be wannabees:twofinger :rofl
I'd need training wheels for bike THAT big. Can I get a Zx-6R instead. In Jeff/Jim red/purple

Wait, I'd STILL need training wheels. :laughing

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Kruz said:
Here's something for you guys to do...

MINI GOLF

Try to beat a 26 :D
Uhhmm the last time we where board i played this shot a 21 got proof to back it up toooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
cool crazy ...MORE BEER:cheers :laughing
hey,
and bring your wifes friends over. The wife is working late tonight.:cheers :laughing :D :D :jester :jester :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts